Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (24-bit/192KHz)
Sep 28, 2013 at 4:26 AM Post #61 of 726
Thanks a lot for your input rudi , hopefully im getting my n9005 soon . when i do i'll inform you guys of the sound quality
and if the jump from regular 44/48khz FLACS to 96/192khz is dramatic "imo" on the device .. Thanks again rudi!

What is the best sounding Chesky track to listen to, to get the full effect of his hi-res chain?
I am looking for one or two tracks or one disc to listen to, given the limitations of my current chain.

You can PM me if you wish.

Thanks!

Sep 28, 2013 at 4:32 AM Post #62 of 726
My note 3 will arrive wednesday, snapdragon version.
I do not have great expectations about sound quality, in the italian forum various guys complaint about poor sound quality.
At this point I think the exynos is the best version for audio.
Ciao

Sep 28, 2013 at 5:03 AM Post #64 of 726
My note 3 will arrive wednesday, snapdragon version.
I do not have great expectations about sound quality, in the italian forum various guys complaint about poor sound quality.
At this point I think the exynos is the best version for audio.
Ciao

My frriend told me N900 version use wolfson DAC chip 
No wonder the SQ so good .i did not expected so good SQ from my Note 3
I am as fan from IDevice now waiting for my iphone 5S.

According gsm arena these two smarphones Samsung Note 3 and Iphone 5S have the best SQ

Sep 28, 2013 at 5:18 AM Post #65 of 726
What is the best sounding Chesky track to listen to, to get the full effect of his hi-res chain?
I am looking for one or two tracks or one disc to listen to, given the limitations of my current chain.

You can PM me if you wish.

Thanks!

im no kind of expert in anyway bro :) , i'm just having the same exact song , with different quality /frequency

------

a comment from a member of xda-devs that has the phone "n9005" SD800 version 
"Audio output via a decent set of headphones is simply incredible. Not just incredible for a phone, but bona fide excellent. I'm not claiming it'll best a Linn reference set up, but I've heard poorer audio from home setups and dedicated headphone amps costing many times the price of this phone. PowerAmp seems to downsample anything above 48khz, but the stock player renders 192KHz 24-bit flac files beautifully"

source
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=45965953&postcount=5

Sep 28, 2013 at 8:08 AM Post #67 of 726
I am looking for one or two tracks or one disc to listen to,,,

Too many to list, Chesky does a great job with sound quality as from the start they are an audiophile-quality label. For fun you might want to try their Binaural recordings with headphones :)

www.chesky.com/binaural.html

Sep 28, 2013 at 10:50 AM Post #68 of 726
Simple portable set up

Source : Samsung Galaxy Note 3 model : SM N900
Headphone : ATH ESW 11 LTD

SQ : very good pair with ATH ESW 11 LTD
with iems can produce excellent SQ , because of limited power

My IMO

b9b2750f0fba47fb3ac138b1d72705d5_zpsdcec6578.jpg

Sep 28, 2013 at 11:50 AM Post #70 of 726
A most humble thanks rudi0504, and you are sooo right about cans versus IEM. Plan to use the UE 18 pro mainly with the Note III. Also have the older JH13 here plus the Senn HD600, Etymotic Research ER-4P and a few others. Looking forward to the day they release 128GB microSD cards. Of course 4 or 5 years from now they'll probably be 1TB(!) for $80.

PS: Then again we'll all be pulling from the cloud by then like I do now to some extent. Just too tempting when you have 17 down 8 up with unlimited data.

Sep 29, 2013 at 10:49 AM Post #73 of 726
Thanks, Rudi! You are a great guy... hope you enjoy your new purchase.... and good luck with the burn in process
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back