ROOM's Headphone Stands
May 4, 2012 at 7:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

MuH4hA

New Head-Fier
Hey!

What can you tell me about the stands from ROOM's [1] ?
It's a german company and they make headphone-stands like the
Sievekin Omega, but they also have a model, called the "FS" and I really
like the looks of it.

Does anybody own this type of stand and can comment on build quality etc?
I'm a poor student and they are 90€ from thomann [2] for example.

On a related note - does anybody know a retailer in europe selling woo-stands
or any other nice looking, cheaper stands?

1. http://www.rooms-design.de
2. http://www.thomann.de/at/rooms_audio_typ_fs_m_headphone_stand.htm?sid=57a4e5992a3ea093bb639b4b6505f459

Oct 16, 2012 at 1:28 AM Post #5 of 30
I stock these and feel they work quite well with Audez'e, even with thick cables. The headband don't fit as well as the HD800.

Here are a couple of pictures i took few months ago, with both Audez'e and HD800.

Jun 20, 2013 at 9:33 AM Post #12 of 30
Does anyone know how these Audio Line stands work with Audio-Technica woodies (more specifically W3000ANV)? I really love the looks, especially mahogany one, but I am not sure whether the stand itself is tall enough for AT headphones, I don't want cable to get bent too much. Btw, I will not hang them by the wings but the bridge above that, otherwise I would be risking wing system to get stretched. That's actually the main reason why I am not into omegas stands (that and the fact it's not available in darker red-ish color).

Dec 4, 2013 at 12:07 PM Post #13 of 30
Has anyone ordered from Madooma for delivery to the States for these? Have a pair of Rosewood Vegan LCD-2's coming my way and the Makassar FS model would look incredible with these.

Dec 6, 2013 at 6:41 AM Post #14 of 30
Not quite tall enough for audeze with thick, inflexible aftermarket cables though.
hDIQWz

Dec 6, 2013 at 12:40 PM Post #15 of 30
  I stock these and feel they work quite well with Audez'e, even with thick cables. The headband don't fit as well as the HD800.

Here are a couple of pictures i took few months ago, with both Audez'e and HD800.

From this thread, looks like it was established that the angled connectors on the newer models allow the space needed for LCD-2/3. Any feedback on Madooma?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back