Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 review, impressions and appreciation thread.
Aug 17, 2013 at 9:38 PM Post #76 of 81
Does anyone know where the RDB+ v1 tour unit is that was circulating Australia?

Last I heard Billy from Noisy Motel sent them to someone, I am trying to locate that member.

Also, who is actually in control of the 2v1 and v1 RDB units in Australia atm? Who is running that tour?

Sep 8, 2013 at 8:55 AM Post #77 of 81
Does anyone know where the RDB+ v1 tour unit is that was circulating Australia?

Last I heard Billy from Noisy Motel sent them to someone, I am trying to locate that member.

Also, who is actually in control of the 2v1 and v1 RDB units in Australia atm? Who is running that tour?

I am not runnign the tour but their gears is with me! I send a PM a while ago to the tour leader which was syvr that what I should do with the unit, I have the lot the entire lot with me and the person I was in contact with no longer works with them so he did not know either. 

Sep 8, 2013 at 9:04 AM Post #78 of 81

I am not runnign the tour but their gears is with me! I send a PM a while ago to the tour leader which was syvr that what I should do with the unit, I have the lot the entire lot with me and the person I was in contact with no longer works with them so he did not know either. 

Oh haha, nice to know, I'd been searching for it. I never got to try the RDB+ v1 that was on the new tour, apparently the shells are different to the ones I had, I wanted to see how much variation there is if any between them. I have since sold my RDB+ v1. I guess if you don't mind and can send just the V1 unit to me that would be great?

Sep 8, 2013 at 9:06 AM Post #79 of 81
please contact sammy at rhapsodio re that. I guess after h20 :D

Sep 8, 2013 at 9:18 AM Post #80 of 81
please contact sammy at rhapsodio re that. I guess after h20
biggrin.gif

I have no idea who Sammy is, is her part of this forum? 

Quote:

Oh haha, nice to know, I'd been searching for it. I never got to try the RDB+ v1 that was on the new tour, apparently the shells are different to the ones I had, I wanted to see how much variation there is if any between them. I have since sold my RDB+ v1. I guess if you don't mind and can send just the V1 unit to me that would be great?

I dont mind but I wish I have seen this thread sooner as earlier today I passed along the 1plus2 demo unit to my relative to post for me as for this till middle of next month I will have to do long shift as my work mate are all going on their break.

If you want to arrange with the rhasodio guy and if they do not mind I pass the entire gears to you and you can deal with them afterwards as I really want to give this gears back to them as soon as possible so there is no more burden on my shoulder. 

Sep 8, 2013 at 9:35 AM Post #81 of 81
  I have no idea who Sammy is, is her part of this forum? 

I dont mind but I wish I have seen this thread sooner as earlier today I passed along the 1plus2 demo unit to my relative to post for me as for this till middle of next month I will have to do long shift as my work mate are all going on their break.

If you want to arrange with the rhasodio guy and if they do not mind I pass the entire gears to you and you can deal with them afterwards as I really want to give this gears back to them as soon as possible so there is no more burden on my shoulder. 

Sammy can be found on Rhapsodios facebook page, I will contact him and ask.

I will contact you via PM and we can organize something, I don't mind sending the gear back to Rhapsodio they usually pay the last leg of shipping anyway. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back