Reviewers wanted for reviewing Hisound’ new wooden earphones.
Feb 20, 2012 at 8:26 PM Post #78 of 126

Quote:
Shall we also start a 'review' thread for those of us that got the Popo sets?

Something like 'Hisoundaudio POPO giveaway reviews'

And all of us who got/are going to get the POPOs can collectively put our reviews in at the same spot rather than sparsely all over head-fi

That sounds like a pretty good idea, I think the big names on Head-Fi did it for the V-Moda M80 reviews. We just need like a head/admin reviewer to make a thread and keep things organized.

Feb 20, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #80 of 126

Quote:
I received an email saying I would receive one (i think) a month ago but no shipment notice or tracking number though.

They're not sending units immediately but rather in batches. At least that's what Jack told me when I sent him an email asking about mine, so you'll get yours eventually but I'm guessing he might be sending them out to the more experienced reviewers first? Not sure.

Feb 20, 2012 at 11:37 PM Post #81 of 126

Quote:
They're not sending units immediately but rather in batches. At least that's what Jack told me when I sent him an email asking about mine, so you'll get yours eventually but I'm guessing he might be sending them out to the more experienced reviewers first? Not sure.

I got my pair in and will need to burn it in before making any impressions. I'll cheat a little though, for a $60.00 IEM it is really good. A very enjoyable and warm sound. :p

Feb 21, 2012 at 1:03 AM Post #82 of 126
Emirates Post had to send it back to Hong Kong, due to me not having a P.O. Box. Sadly, you either rent a PO box for quite a large price, or you have to put the PO Box of the nearest Post Office.

Hope this time I get it right.

Feb 21, 2012 at 8:58 PM Post #83 of 126

We have shipped another 15 POPO IEMs to the selected reviewers today. and we will inform them the tracking number after a while.

We are still looking for the reviewers come from outside of America. For we know there are a lot of audiophiles who can't read English review.

Thanks for your interesting on the review of POPO wooden earphones.

Feb 22, 2012 at 8:52 AM Post #85 of 126
Just got mine too. Will be doing a joint review of the Studio-V and the Popo. Initial impressions of the iems are that they sound very unique, quite different from anything else that I've heard. 

Feb 24, 2012 at 6:43 PM Post #88 of 126
How about we thread-jack ItsMeHere?
Since he already has pictures posted, we only need to post anything particular to our own units.
His thread:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/596454/review-hisoundaudio-popo-super-bass

It was the most recent one, and seems to be the same POPO as what we are sent (at least, what I was sent). The older review threads feature POPOs with different construction, and a "hi" on the back of the unit.

Feb 24, 2012 at 11:01 PM Post #89 of 126
Ahh man too late

Feb 25, 2012 at 4:26 AM Post #90 of 126
Well this is rather surprising, this afternoon I checked my email and I got a message from HiSound saying they had shipped me their product for review. Has anyone else gotten a recent email or was I just a late pick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back