Reviewers wanted for reviewing Hisound’ new wooden earphones.
Feb 4, 2012 at 11:14 PM Post #47 of 126
I'm am curious to see who won as well.

Not sure if my email entry was disqualified because I forgot to include my review links in the first email. Lol

Feb 4, 2012 at 11:23 PM Post #48 of 126

Quote:
I'm am curious to see who won as well.

Not sure if my email entry was disqualified because I forgot to include my review links in the first email. Lol

I'm guessing they probably have the people all lined up but haven't emailed them yet until they get everything all planned out and are ready to send out the gear for review. Something like this probably takes a little planning to make sure everyone gets their review samples around the same time so that everyone has time for a proper evaluation period and the time to sit down and write a proper full review. Whether I'm picked or not I'm curious about the PoPo and look forward to everyone's final impressions once everyone is ready to post them. I'm hoping someone is the review group has experience with the JVC Victor FX700 and does a comparison between the two.

Feb 6, 2012 at 3:54 PM Post #50 of 126
Hi all,

I got an email about 9 days ago and I will be reviewing them as one of the reviewers from the US.
Can't wait to get them, let them burn in and then review them.

I will post the review and link when it's all done.
Cheers and good luck to everyone else!

Feb 7, 2012 at 4:51 PM Post #51 of 126
congrats.

I didnt get an email, so i guess i wasnt picked. Maybe better luck next time.

Will look forward to reading the reviews.

Regards

Feb 9, 2012 at 2:41 PM Post #56 of 126

Quote:
I think I also got an email. It says my order was sent to me? Kinda strange I don't remember of ordering anything :wink:.

Did you actually get an order number? The email I got only said that one was being sent to me for review but I didn't get details like an order number/tracking number/delivery date.

Feb 9, 2012 at 2:43 PM Post #57 of 126

Quote:
Did you actually get an order number? The email I got only said that one was being sent to me for review but I didn't get details like an order number/tracking number/delivery date.

Not sure why he sent me an order number with tracking then. Maybe it could be a mistake?
ph34r.gif

I did reply to his email saying "what did I order lol?"

If I'm lucky then I can compare the Popo to my other woody (FX700). Gonna really be getting my feet wet with all these reviews I'm gonna have to do... :p

Feb 9, 2012 at 2:45 PM Post #58 of 126
Got an email! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back