Reviewers wanted for reviewing Hisound’ new wooden earphones.
Feb 9, 2012 at 10:16 PM Post #62 of 126
Hey guys, after posting your review, email the link back to Jack!
Maybe we can combine all the reviews into one thread. Or use the HEAD GEAR section...

Feb 9, 2012 at 10:33 PM Post #63 of 126
Will do. I know he has a link where he can post all information regarding Hisound Audio Products, including reviews. Jack has confirmed that he has sent me a review unit of the Popo. Looking forward to doing my review. Happy listening guys.

Feb 15, 2012 at 10:19 PM Post #70 of 126
I got mine on Monday. Once I am done with my exam tomorrow I will start more analytical listening.

Been using them every day as main + for commuting. Serves as double purpose in burn-in.
Up to now I will say that they look fantastic, and that hybrid tips are awesome!

Where do you guys plan on putting the review though? In the equipment > Portable & earbuds & in-ear? or the Head Gear section?

Feb 18, 2012 at 7:11 AM Post #71 of 126

Hi Headfiers:

Thank you for interesting on reviewing our wooden POPO IEMs. Due to the numbers quota of the reviewers, We can only select 15 reviews monthly. So we have to select these who are more experienced reviewer for the priority.

We will ship the next 15 pieces POPO to the luchy reviewers soon.

We still hope to look for the exprienced reviewers from the  countries which is not native- English-speaking. For we know lot of audiophiles can't read English review.

Thanks again.

Hisound.Co,Ltd.

Feb 20, 2012 at 2:36 PM Post #73 of 126

Quote:
Hey guys. What website did you use to track your shipments?

If you go to link to the Hong Kong tracking site that Jack sent you in the email, look at the second drop down menu and find you're corresponding country. Then use the tracking ID Jack sent, that info should have been passed along to the carrier in your country. In my case, that would be USPS and they give you more details on your order :D

Feb 20, 2012 at 3:19 PM Post #74 of 126

Quote:
If you go to link to the Hong Kong tracking site that Jack sent you in the email, look at the second drop down menu and find you're corresponding country. Then use the tracking ID Jack sent, that info should have been passed along to the carrier in your country. In my case, that would be USPS and they give you more details on your order :D

Thanks!

Feb 20, 2012 at 3:33 PM Post #75 of 126
Shall we also start a 'review' thread for those of us that got the Popo sets?

Something like 'Hisoundaudio POPO giveaway reviews'

And all of us who got/are going to get the POPOs can collectively put our reviews in at the same spot rather than sparsely all over head-fi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back