Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player
Oct 6, 2015 at 2:46 PM Post #751 of 1,215
  Bruce, I do not have a facebook account either! perhaps try the one that comes free with the AP100, it is a little quirky but quite effective.

Do let us know what you think both good and bad, when you try it out for a few days.

I'll get my wife to check the post...she has facebook :) The case that comes with it might be fine but I was thinking maybe I'd like to get a silicone case too...I actually found one on Aliexpress so maybe i'll get that one.

I will let you know how I like it when I get it...hopefully it won't be stuck in customs too long when it finally gets here.

Oct 6, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #752 of 1,215
  I'll get my wife to check the post...she has facebook :) The case that comes with it might be fine but I was thinking maybe I'd like to get a silicone case too...I actually found one on Aliexpress so maybe i'll get that one.

I will let you know how I like it when I get it...hopefully it won't be stuck in customs too long when it finally gets here.

I find the silicone case very useless but the leather case wears like a glove. 

Oct 6, 2015 at 2:59 PM Post #755 of 1,215
  It's a well made case then?

Yes the case is well made but the AP100????????????????
wink.gif

Oct 6, 2015 at 3:15 PM Post #758 of 1,215
As long as it reads SD card it is fine. Mine doesn't read btw 
biggrin.gif

Oct 6, 2015 at 3:26 PM Post #760 of 1,215
  That isn't good...how long have you had it? Pretty much all the reviews I read on it have been positive but when anything is mass produced there are going to be a few duds.

Only joking with you bro, some of course will have a few issues but the AP100 has a 2 year guarantee as long as the company does not go bust!
etysmile.gif

Oct 6, 2015 at 4:27 PM Post #763 of 1,215
I've read they are well made...I guess it's the chance you take It's not like I just spent $3000 on it but hopefully it will last a few years..

They are well built no question but some of us are having SD card issues here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back