Relationship Help: Boyfriend / Girlfriend issue
Aug 21, 2007 at 12:08 AM Post #31 of 150
1: keep calm! almost forget whats on your mind.

2: buy her some flowers and something she likes to surpise her.

3: start thinking of how much money she has that you could get...either from gifts or some how else.

4: hang out with her and her friends more, add her friends to your myspace while being more open to them.

5: keep calm! almost forget whats on your mind..

6: talk with her friends more and more to find out your gf's weak spots and the friends weak spots.

7: come up with a few plans on how to get the money and the friends while bringing your gf's weakness to light all at the same time.

8: keep calm! almost forget whats on your mind..

9: when the rite moment comes...enact the plan you thought of before.

10 while she is sick from the thought of you and her friends together and crying cause of the weak spot you exposed and used say to her..
"yeah i went to dinner with your friends one time as friends, but i have a crush on these new headphones that i bought with your money. but hey after all that is been said i still want to be with you..." then give her the flowers..

11 walk out the door with her friends, self esteem, money for headphones, and smile...

Aug 21, 2007 at 12:09 AM Post #32 of 150
have a great session me break up sex .the next day give her a call and tell her you not ready or dont feel like being in a relation ship and send her flowers and the most depressing music you have .atleast she will know she lost a great law and she would spend the rest me her life wondering why you did it and while you my man can move on to newer conquests or just spend you week looking to your gadgets. Thats why id do .

Aug 21, 2007 at 12:10 AM Post #33 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by rx7_fan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have decided that we should take a break from each other. *Ouch*

-Rx7

Good decision. In my opinion a woman telling a man she has a relationship with that she has a crush on another man, and that she went out with him alone, is to say the least a big deal lack of respect. And on top of that, how can you be so sure she said so because she feels guilty? She maybe said so just because she is testing you. She probably isn't being honest about the whole ordeal. I would get far away from such a woman immediately, not worth your emmotional investment in her. Sorry if this sounds harsh.

Aug 21, 2007 at 12:11 AM Post #34 of 150
Quote:

I have decided that we should take a break from each other.

Sounds like the right choice to me, but beware the soft approach. I'm not saying you should be a dick (unless you're a dick, then be a dick), but don't leave the open end, even if you want it that way. The girl who tries to get you back when there is no way but to fight is more likely sincere compared to when there's an open door.

I've seen a few whipping posts in my day. Most of them "took a break."

Aug 21, 2007 at 12:14 AM Post #35 of 150
My take on it is the opposite. People are human. Girls, guys, you name it. They made mistakes. She said she wants to stay with you. If you still care about her, stay. At least then if you stray later, you'll have a free pass.

Aug 21, 2007 at 12:19 AM Post #37 of 150
Agreed. Act like an adult and try to communicate with her as well as possible - make sure you're very clear about the boundaries of the relationship. I'm assuming that she's fairly young - there's no point going nuts over a mistake. She says she wants to be with you. Stay positive, and remember, there are plenty of great women out there.

Aug 21, 2007 at 12:21 AM Post #38 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sounds like the right choice to me, but beware the soft approach. I'm not saying you should be a dick (unless you're a dick, then be a dick), but don't leave the open end, even if you want it that way. The girl who tries to get you back when there is no way but to fight is more likely sincere compared to when there's an open door.

I've seen a few whipping posts in my day. Most of them "took a break."

Can't agree more.

Aug 21, 2007 at 12:48 AM Post #39 of 150
Torn between two lovers is just a movie classic.
wink.gif

Aug 21, 2007 at 1:42 AM Post #43 of 150
Quote:

Hey guys and gals,

I have a strange situation which is so confusing to me and thought u might be able to help. My girlfriend said she like or has a crush on another guy, but she doesn't want us to break up. It's one of her co-workers, and she said they never touch or held hand or kissed. But she said she's ate dinner with him before just the two as "friends." But since she like another guy, and been on a "date" with him, and didn't tell me, it's kinda like cheating on me. That and she suddenly act really strange with her e-mail accounts. Before I can easily access it, but now she changed the password which leads me to think there's something fishy going on. I told her, that if she likes him, maybe we should break up, but she said it's a little crush and she really wants to be with me. That's why i'm so confused.

thanks for your help guys and gals,

-Rx7

Drop her. There's nothing to be confused about; she found someone else attractive (which is no big deal) and was bold enough to act upon it. That's betrayal.

Aug 21, 2007 at 2:21 AM Post #44 of 150
Well, here, you end up with three kinds of advice:

The good:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tell her how you feel and then her if she's sneaking around. Read her reactions and arm accordingly.

The bad:
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajsaxin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
have a great session me break up sex .the next day give her a call and tell her you not ready or dont feel like being in a relation ship and send her flowers and the most depressing music you have .atleast she will know she lost a great law and she would spend the rest me her life wondering why you did it and while you my man can move on to newer conquests or just spend you week looking to your gadgets. Thats why id do .

And the hilarious:
Quote:

Originally Posted by choomanchoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know how you cant keep that guy away from her, just spread the rumor at her workplace that she has STD's,
evil_smiley.gif

I'd pick number one, and if she deceives you, go with number 3.

Aug 21, 2007 at 2:27 AM Post #45 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidMahler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd love to know a woman's take on this whole thing

Okay. Dump her.

I have had guy friends my whole life. I've never confused them with crushes, except sometimes initially. I've also had crushes, some that come along during inconvenient times, like when I or they are in a relationship. That's what you get for being human, but the idea of acting on a crush, including dinner, while someone's in a relationship either indicates a lack of commitment, a lack of respect (to you, to the other guy, and to herself), or an immature way of asking for more attention from you (you might want to check yourself here, too).

Crushes are feelings that come and go and remind you how nice it is to alive. If someone is still too young, immature, indecisive, or unhappy to protect a relationship by acting on a crush, she's telling you she's too immature, indecisve, unhappy etc. to be in a relationship. Pay attention.

BTW, there is room for friendships with the opposite sex while in a relationship. When there's no confusion, there's no threat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back