Relationship Help: Boyfriend / Girlfriend issue
Aug 20, 2007 at 11:07 PM Post #16 of 150
When there is a doubt, there is no doubt!!!! Unless you like some kind of African decoration like below...
very_evil_smiley.gif
... :

CLOSEUP_TUP_Impala_skull_with_ruler_a.jpg

Aug 20, 2007 at 11:10 PM Post #17 of 150
End it no matter what excuse she gives you, feel down for awhile stay single, then move on when you're ready.

It's already over - you just don't want to suffer which is why you are accepting the excuse of "we never touched" (most likely a lie anyway).

That being said, you will most likely hang on suffer for a long time and end up in the same miserable place. I hope you prove me wrong, but doing the right thing is hard.

Sorry man.

Aug 20, 2007 at 11:14 PM Post #20 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by robm321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
End it no matter what excuse she gives you, feel down for awhile stay single, then move on when you're ready.

It's already over - you just don't want to suffer which is why you are accepting the excuse of "we never touched" (most likely a lie anyway).

That being said, you will most likely hang on suffer for a long time and end up in the same miserable place. I hope you prove me wrong, but doing the right thing is hard.

Sorry man.

Absolutely correct. You obviously care a lot about this girl and she's digging into your insecurities.....its unhealthy.

I also think if you quit her, she may completely forget about this guy, I dont think it will drive her to him. And if it does, it was good that you left cause it was going to happen anyway.

Aug 20, 2007 at 11:17 PM Post #22 of 150
One last thing........a girl (or guy) will only tell their partner about a crush they have on someone else if they feel guilty about something. If they feel guilty about something, it means they have done something wrong. No one feels guilty about having a crush on a person, it happens all the time, but I see no reason to feel guilty unless you've done something.

Aug 20, 2007 at 11:22 PM Post #23 of 150
Thanks you guys, I really appreciate your help. I'll talk to her tonight about it and I will update you on things. I'm just talking to some of my friends to see what they think too. All your comments have been either helpful or funny, thanks for cheering me up.

I have decided that we should take a break from each other. *Ouch*

-Rx7

Aug 20, 2007 at 11:30 PM Post #24 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by choomanchoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know how you cant keep that guy away from her, just spread the rumor at her workplace that she has STD's,
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hit it one more time for old time's sake and then move on..or your next thread will be a crybaby thread about how you got dumped and are so blue

The best move suggested.
icon10.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziplock /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That is unacceptable on her part. She wants to have her cake and eat it too. Really, what the ***** is that?? Personally, I would get out of that relationship before you really get hurt. There are entirely too many women in the world to be wasting time with her. I'm sorry if my response is a bit harsh, but I see trouble coming your way my friend! Good luck!

~Zip

That's exactly what happened here. She wants to see where her crush will lead to meanwhile she wants to keep you on the side in case it's not working out. Do you want to be a backup for her and be in the same situation when she got another crush on someone else?
My suggestion, end it fast or take her for granted for the time being but dump her sooner or later. IMHO your relationship is over and it's not your fault.

Aug 20, 2007 at 11:52 PM Post #25 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by rx7_fan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Than
I have decided that we should take a break from each other. *Ouch*

-Rx7

Good for you man. Now make sure you NEVER go back! Who knows where she's been? Just stay away ad be with your friends a lot.

Aug 20, 2007 at 11:53 PM Post #26 of 150
Theres an overwhelming concensus of opinion on this one my friend and for good reason. Like others , my advice would be to take control of the situation now , thus saving yourself the inevitable head**** of desperately trying to salvage a doomed relationship. Move on immediately.

Aug 20, 2007 at 11:55 PM Post #27 of 150
doesnt seem like a very good situation indeed!

taking the break i guess would be a good thing... just don't go into it with high hopes of revitalizing the relationship though. the time separation will allow her to act on her instinct... lets see how it pans out.

hoping for the best for you! (plus there are many other fish in the ocean!)

Aug 21, 2007 at 12:02 AM Post #29 of 150
have a great session me break up sex .the next day give her a call and tell her you not ready or dont feel like being in a relation ship and send her flowers and the most depressing music you have .atleast she will know she lost a great law and she would spend the rest me her life wondering why you did it and while you my man can move on to newer conquests or just spend you week looking to your gadgets. Thats why id do .

Aug 21, 2007 at 12:07 AM Post #30 of 150
Seriously and in all honesty, if you ever (soberly) doubt the strength of a relationship you are in, it's time to move on. No maybes or exceptions; move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back