Recycle Plastic... Don't wear it! 10% VOUCHER + WIN A M-100 + VAMP
Jun 24, 2012 at 2:19 AM Post #227 of 269
Jun 25, 2012 at 10:32 AM Post #230 of 269
Quote:
Quote:
Will Bently contact us through Facebook or are we supposed to contact him?

Apparently it will depend on what time of the month it is.  Bentley is a freakin' awesome name by the way.  I will name my next pet after it.  Hopefully a big black Labrador Retriever.

My friends Ex was named Bentley, he was short lol. The guy went psycho when they broke up, stalking and stuff. 

Thats actually a good question, I sent another PM to Val, hoping it gets to Bentley, but no cigar ATM.

Jun 25, 2012 at 12:22 PM Post #231 of 269
Gentlemen, 

Bentley has received your messages. Winners, check your PMs please 
normal_smile .gif

And no, I'm neither short nor psycho (at least I don't think so) 
blink.gif

Cheers,
Bentley

Jun 25, 2012 at 1:23 PM Post #232 of 269
Quote:
Gentlemen, 

Bentley has received your messages. Winners, check your PMs please 
normal_smile .gif

And no, I'm neither short nor psycho (at least I don't think so) 
blink.gif

Cheers,
Bentley

Glad to hear that! I also hope Val unsuccessfully gave you his womanly Russian invasion week? 
I never got a PM. will send you one

Jun 25, 2012 at 3:58 PM Post #237 of 269
Guys come on, don't sulk. 

Oh wait, wasn't there supposed to be a coupon for all the entrants who did not win? But that was only stated before the official details, so you can't really hold Val to that, since it was all spur of the moment. 

Jun 25, 2012 at 6:06 PM Post #238 of 269
Some of the early entrants already got their 10% off vouchers through Facebook. Hmm... at least swbf2cheater should get his prize.

Jun 25, 2012 at 7:58 PM Post #239 of 269
Winners should have received a note from us in the PMs by now. Oh and by the way and big "thank you" to all who participated and congratulations to all who won. 

Yes, Internet is slow today, but we look forward to PM's arriving eventually, whether by Facebook or Head-Fi.

Bentley really is a sweet name! :)

Jun 26, 2012 at 6:42 AM Post #240 of 269
Big thank you to Vmoda, Val, Bentley and everyone who supported me!  Congrats to those other winners as well, pfft! lol just kidding.  Everyone did a great job, more stuff like this should be done around here.  Doesn't have to have a special prize, just something to get the community stirring and to be a little more active!  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back