Recycle Plastic... Don't wear it! 10% VOUCHER + WIN A M-100 + VAMP
Apr 29, 2012 at 4:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 269

valkolton

Sponsor: V-MODA

Voila, V-MODA's "RECYCLE PLASTIC... don't wear it" promo!

Recycle* any old headphone, take an artistic photo and post it to the V-MODA Facebook page by May 19th, 2012 to receive a 10% discount voucher code towards a new V-MODA product. If your photo is Über Creative and used in an advertisement, you will win both a future V-MODA VAMP and Crossfade M-100. A panel of 5 judges may also determine, at their discretion, higher discount vouchers or complimentary items for deserving photos. For the right-brainers, a random winner will also win a M-100 voucher.

*Headphone should be broken or have the cable cut to upgrade

Apr 30, 2012 at 2:59 AM Post #4 of 269
Voila, V-MODA's "RECYCLE PLASTIC... don't wear it" promo!

Recycle* any old headphone, take an artistic photo and post it to the V-MODA Facebook page by May 19th, 2012 to receive a 10% discount voucher code towards a new V-MODA product. If your photo is Über Creative and used in an advertisement, you will win both a future V-MODA VAMP and Crossfade M-100. A panel of 5 judges may also determine, at their discretion, higher discount vouchers or complimentary items for deserving photos. For the right-brainers, a random winner will also win a M-100 voucher.

*Headphone should be broken or have the cable cut to upgrade

Do clip on headphones (the koss ksc 75) type qualify for the picture? And where do we take the picture?

Apr 30, 2012 at 4:06 AM Post #5 of 269
I"m gathering headphones and such as we speak.

I have something epic planned. Glad I am artistic.

Just to clarify? may I use steel wire to brace my.... creation, or do the rules limit to 100% headphones / earphones only.
(I have a backup plan, just curious) 

Apr 30, 2012 at 1:24 PM Post #8 of 269
Also very nice, I too have a little experince with art, I have OMG I have some... well I've got something interesting planned my self :D I just hope it's still together lol

Apr 30, 2012 at 10:49 PM Post #10 of 269
So how are headphones suppose to be recycled? Lets say an earpiece contains several types of materials, maybe 2 or 3 kinds of plastic and 1-2 kinds of metal. So i think earphones are classified as non recycable. A recycling factory is not cost effective if it could have robots to seperate this materials.. Thats why some cities with old technology  recycling centres ask from people to seperate packages that contain plastic and metal, or specific products are non recyclable..
Any one has info ? on this cause am not sure

May 3, 2012 at 10:30 PM Post #14 of 269
Here is my submission. Just posted it to V-MODA's facebook page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back