Rate the video games you're currently playing
Nov 24, 2014 at 8:43 PM Post #4,757 of 6,937
  Smash Bros Wii U - 9.5/10

Having a blast with this one. Nothing quite like a 1v1 on a simple stage with no items.

I like how it offers an "Omega" version of every stage, since this game has the most dangerous stages ever.  It also seems to have way more items than the others.  I'm not liking the added lag to most characters, Captain Falcon is useless like in Brawl and I still miss most of Melee's mechanics/physics.  I hope people are able to hack the Wii U like they did with the Wii.  Project M for Brawl was great.

Nov 25, 2014 at 6:00 AM Post #4,758 of 6,937
Tetris (NES)

Kinda hard to get back to it after all of those changes from the newer versions (hard drop, wall kick, lock delay, hold) that made the game easier, but sometimes IMO better (see: Tetris The Grandmaster series by Arika).

Still, it's Tetris. One of the best games ever and arguably the best.

Nov 25, 2014 at 8:03 AM Post #4,759 of 6,937

Complete 2009 mod actually makes it much easier than the base game.  It's true that Dead Space doesn't give you much time to think things through, but that's because it doesn't need it at all.  As for Misery, you can disable the forced blur and I think recoil was toned down on heavier caliber weapons in the latest version.

I dont remmber the base game that well :D.

Nov 26, 2014 at 10:11 PM Post #4,761 of 6,937
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Graphics: 10/10 (simply amazing for a 3DS game)
Music: 9/10 (great selection, but some of them are kind of unfitting)
Gameplay: 9/10 (controls with the circlepad are awkward at first, but I've grown to like it more than the GameCube controllers, believe it or not; only bad thing is the menu navigation)
Replay Value: 10/10 (online mode, Smash Run, Home-Run Contest, Target Smash, Multi-Man Smash, local multi-player, collectible in-game items...the amount of stuff you can do in this game is insane)
Overall: 9.5/10

Now on to playing the Wii U version.

Nov 26, 2014 at 10:13 PM Post #4,762 of 6,937
Tetris (NES)

Kinda hard to get back to it after all of those changes from the newer versions (hard drop, wall kick, lock delay, hold) that made the game easier, but sometimes IMO better (see: Tetris The Grandmaster series by Arika).

Still, it's Tetris. One of the best games ever and arguably the best.

One of my friends is rank #2 in the USA....pretty insane. He plays invisible Tetris for fun. T_T

Nov 27, 2014 at 12:34 AM Post #4,763 of 6,937
hi guys,

I have a question.

How is digital distribution on nintendo platforms (wii u and 3ds)?

I bought ps vita because of solid distribution. I knew I will not miss out on games because of lack of availability. I live in India and nintendo does not even bother to launch anything here properly. on wii i missed out on games I bought console for (xenoblade).

so are all games available on eshop? also are there any sales? how are prices?

I dont care about other factors like friend list or account transfer. I just want to know if I can buy all games?

Nov 27, 2014 at 2:33 AM Post #4,764 of 6,937
  hi guys,

I have a question.

How is digital distribution on nintendo platforms (wii u and 3ds)?

I bought ps vita because of solid distribution. I knew I will not miss out on games because of lack of availability. I live in India and nintendo does not even bother to launch anything here properly. on wii i missed out on games I bought console for (xenoblade).

so are all games available on eshop? also are there any sales? how are prices?

I dont care about other factors like friend list or account transfer. I just want to know if I can buy all games?

I'm buying a second hand Wii very soon just for the classic NES and SNES games. I'm pretty sure they have all their classic games for download.

Nov 28, 2014 at 2:56 AM Post #4,766 of 6,937
Just got Alien Isolation its on sale from Steam. Graphics maxed out are intense. Looks too damn real. The sound is crazy good and really adds to the creepy feel of the game. A lot of the music and sounds are from the old Alien movies which is awesome if you are a fan. So far 9.5/10 overall.

Nov 28, 2014 at 4:44 PM Post #4,767 of 6,937
  Just got Alien Isolation its on sale from Steam. Graphics maxed out are intense. Looks too damn real. The sound is crazy good and really adds to the creepy feel of the game. A lot of the music and sounds are from the old Alien movies which is awesome if you are a fan. So far 9.5/10 overall.

This game is amazing. I haven't finished it yet and put it aside to play later... You know, for health reasons... I also ran out of clean underwear! 
biggrin.gif

Nov 28, 2014 at 4:45 PM Post #4,768 of 6,937

thanks

do you know about ds games? what about latest games?

Sorry can't help you. I'm going to be getting my Wii today though. Hopefully they're in stock.

Nov 29, 2014 at 5:59 AM Post #4,769 of 6,937

thanks

do you know about ds games? what about latest games?

So I got it today and it has a pretty good collection of classic games. Has NES, SNES, Neo Geo and more.

Here the full list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Virtual_Console_games_for_Wii_(North_America)

Nov 29, 2014 at 12:27 PM Post #4,770 of 6,937
Halo: The Master Chief Collection.

I'd give the campaign a 9.5/10. I mean it's all the halo games... on one disk... It is awesome.

Online I would give a 3/10. I love online halo but it is just now becoming playable almost 3 weeks after it released. In case you don't know, they have been having a lot of server issues, so matchmaking has not been working. Still so e issues but at least I can get into a game now.

Wife has also been loving Super Smash Brothers for 3ds. I haven't played it yet, but it does seem awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back