QQ/Complain thread. Complain about anything!!!
Jan 31, 2011 at 5:36 AM Post #151 of 5,627
My stupid ass tractor had a flat tire today and i had to hand shovel around 50meters of 30cm thick snow just to get to the road with my car.
mad.gif

Jan 31, 2011 at 10:15 AM Post #153 of 5,627

Quote:
I thought Norway (and Scandinavian contries) are all very well equipped with anti-winter measures... at least here in Quebec we are...

They probably don't plow a private drive, though.

Jan 31, 2011 at 11:05 AM Post #154 of 5,627

Quote:
Quote:
My gripe: Today I fell going down the stairs (missed a step and fell about 2-3 stairs). TOTALLY freaked my husband out (he practically vaulted down the steps when he heard me scream!), but I'm sure Baby is OK -- I caught myself. In the process, though I scratched up one hand, torqued one foot pretty bad, and bruised one shin and an elbow. :p

hey be more careful ._. or get an elevator

My parents took down our handrail like two years ago because it allegedly needed painting (according to them!). Need to get it back.

There is a silver lining, though -- I can barely walk today, so my husband took the day off work to watch the kids. I'm sitting around with my foot up, playing on the laptop and reading a book :)

Jan 31, 2011 at 1:01 PM Post #155 of 5,627
Canadians get a lovely usage based billing policy implemented for their internet.  Based on the amount my housemates and I download, the bill is going to be $120 a month for a 5 meg connection minimum, up from $35 a month.  Great.

Edit:  For those unaware--I'm with Teksavvy on a 200gb cap.  Soon to be 25gb.

Jan 31, 2011 at 8:42 PM Post #156 of 5,627
No. thats right. they rather plow the snow from the road and in to my private drive. Thats ok if the traktor is working, not so much if you must take it by hand.

Quote:
Quote:
I thought Norway (and Scandinavian contries) are all very well equipped with anti-winter measures... at least here in Quebec we are...

Jan 31, 2011 at 8:57 PM Post #157 of 5,627

Quote:
Canadians get a lovely usage based billing policy implemented for their internet.  Based on the amount my housemates and I download, the bill is going to be $120 a month for a 5 meg connection minimum, up from $35 a month.  Great.

Edit:  For those unaware--I'm with Teksavvy on a 200gb cap.  Soon to be 25gb.

at the same price? What!!!! it suppose to get cheaper everytime, when i lived in the capitol city here, every year we got doubles our speed and no price increase to "compensate for the service being cheaper" they say.

from 200 down to 25? that is outrageous. even i am raging and im nowhere near canada

Jan 31, 2011 at 10:44 PM Post #158 of 5,627

Quote:
No. thats right. they rather plow the snow from the road and in to my private drive. Thats ok if the traktor is working, not so much if you must take it by hand.

Quote:
Quote:

you have a tractor? that's pretty cool 

Jan 31, 2011 at 11:15 PM Post #159 of 5,627
Well I've been having upper back problems since last Sunday (23th) but since yesterday (Sunday, the 30th) the problems got worse. I started to get headaches and random pains. All this started because of too much time on the computer hunched over. I didn't realize how bad posture can cause so many problems. But to top it off I pulled something while sleeping so now it hurts when I turn my head to the right. Btw i'm only 23. Sucks to be me at the moment.

Feb 1, 2011 at 12:39 AM Post #161 of 5,627
Well I've been having upper back problems since last Sunday (23th) but since yesterday (Sunday, the 30th) the problems got worse. I started to get headaches and random pains. All this started because of too much time on the computer hunched over. I didn't realize how bad posture can cause so many problems. But to top it off I pulled something while sleeping so now it hurts when I turn my head to the right. Btw i'm only 23. Sucks to be me at the moment.

Been there. You should get some exercise, 2 times a week at least, better if 3 (don't go lifting weights anytime now, though), walking a mile a day also helps. Your condition SHOULD improve, it did for me, even when I lost some mobility of the legs due to a pinched disc. I get the cramps whenever I stop exercising for more than two weeks, so go now, get a decent progressive bodyweight workout from the net and you should be set.

Feb 1, 2011 at 1:53 AM Post #162 of 5,627

Quote:
Quote:

Been there. You should get some exercise, 2 times a week at least, better if 3 (don't go lifting weights anytime now, though), walking a mile a day also helps. Your condition SHOULD improve, it did for me, even when I lost some mobility of the legs due to a pinched disc. I get the cramps whenever I stop exercising for more than two weeks, so go now, get a decent progressive bodyweight workout from the net and you should be set.

Thanks man, I will do. I am on the heavier side but this is the first time being big has effected me where i'm in pain. I'm usually in pretty good condition for a big guy.

Feb 1, 2011 at 10:06 AM Post #164 of 5,627

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

you have a tractor? that's pretty cool 

Yes thats a must have where i live. It snows like .... here sometimes. waking up and finding 20-30cm snow in the morning is not very rare.   

Users who are viewing this thread

Back