Proof of evolution—Darwin Filters V2 for HiBy RS6, RS8, RS2, FC6
Mar 23, 2024 at 12:31 AM Post #76 of 106
HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Mar 23, 2024 at 12:53 AM Post #77 of 106
Ok, guys, need your help.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/headfi.org/posts/10161420650439736

Think I might be out of a job at HiBy Music because of this guy at this rate.

Read it, make of it what you will and respond as you will.

As I say, I'm more an engineer than a social influencer.
Hiby would be crazy to loose a guy like you. From the days you worked in Fiio, until now, you have been nothing but a stand up guy. Mate, DSP/software engineers are rare, very rare.

Only reason why I'm still a fan of Hiby is because of what I heard it was capable after your Ultra DSP filter!

Mar 23, 2024 at 1:37 AM Post #78 of 106
Ok, guys, need your help.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/headfi.org/posts/10161420650439736

Think I might be out of a job at HiBy Music because of this guy at this rate.

Read it, make of it what you will and respond as you will.

As I say, I'm more an engineer than a social influencer.
I am a huge fan of Hiby DAP and what they are doing overall....but a HUGE part of that is knowing they have a person here who can offer insight & help, beyond creating software that extends the performance of the DAP like no other brand does.

The wind comes and goes.

Mar 23, 2024 at 3:04 AM Post #79 of 106
Sincerely i have jumped from fiio to hiby because of you @Joe Bloggs . You answered technically to my questions, you've always been very active here giving insight, and your work with the plugins is nothing short of amazing, and part of why i have an RS8.
I hope Hiby knows how to spot a crappy troll and just bans that guy.
I have experienced devices who were sound-impaired (i thought that they kinda sucked), but one thing is a personal opinion another is something you share on an open forum, where one should be more analytic.

Also, for future reference, engaging these trolls too personally is counterproductive.
1. Report him (insults have no place on a review)
2. Just write a "for a different take from a very experienced reviewer, here is the link''

Then do NOT engage these guys. Onky one pplite answer with the other reviewer, and then ignore. Otherwise if you emgage such an OBVIOUS troll he will only look at making bait.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2024 at 3:21 AM Post #80 of 106
Same here … You have been proving your added value over and over again and frankly, your work has been decisive in me picking both RS6 and RS8, (with R8ii on the way) as my go-to portable solutions … I’d ignore him and just remain courteous and polite. He’s entitled to his opinions, we have our own. And in the end it’s about music and the emotions that come associated with listening anyway. To each his or her own preferences… Live and let live.

Keep up the great (and essential) work @Joe Bloggs !!

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2024 at 3:27 AM Post #81 of 106
Anyone who works front facing to clients will eventually ; through sheer statistics ... run into the rare 'toxic' person. The opinionated one who has to evangelise to all they know how much they disagree with whatever you say. And will not reason. Unfortunately there is no cure for stupid.

Please be reassured that reputation nor your supporters are not lost overnight. Whilst experience has taught me to always remain professional, 'on record' and disengage as soon as possible, it is difficult each time not to take it personally before moving on.

Mar 23, 2024 at 3:39 AM Post #82 of 106
Mar 23, 2024 at 4:07 AM Post #83 of 106
“We’re going to cut the guy that’s single handedly carrying the DSP functionality of our DAPs based on a hit piece fashioned on Facebook”

That would indeed be a zero IQ play

Mar 23, 2024 at 5:33 AM Post #84 of 106
“We’re going to cut the guy that’s single handedly carrying the DSP functionality of our DAPs based on a hit piece fashioned on Facebook”

That would indeed be a zero IQ play
A true Lobotomite run, average western gaming developer style

Mar 23, 2024 at 6:40 AM Post #85 of 106
Mar 23, 2024 at 8:31 AM Post #86 of 106
Regarding the quality of your work as well as speed in responding and finding work-arounds for devices of us which are causing trouble is absolutely amazing, convincing ... I would say unique !
Thanks again for your great support you are providing to us.

Mar 23, 2024 at 9:07 AM Post #87 of 106
Mar 23, 2024 at 10:04 AM Post #88 of 106
Mar 23, 2024 at 11:18 AM Post #89 of 106
As my teenager says “Facebook is for old people, no one cares about anything on Facebook. It’s OLD news”.

Your value is cemented in these forums here.
Couldn't agree more. Facebook is a cesspool, advertising there is worthless
Source: Friends and colleagues who sank money into facebook ads, saw ZERO revenue improvement, went on to advertise differently and effectively

Mar 23, 2024 at 1:37 PM Post #90 of 106
Love your attention, time, and affability. Always professional. You go out of your way to help add a personal touch to the products and that resonates when we think about what brand we want to sink thousands into.

I don't know who this personality is in this thread but this guy is acting like a childish "dunker" at every post. How many imaginary mic drops can one middle aged man have? His ears are his alone. You learn that in the 1st month. Some stuff is terrible, FOR YOU. It calls into question his ability to accurately review.

Big Joe fan here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back