Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Dec 14, 2012 at 12:17 AM Post #2,853 of 4,134
That's a helluva score! Congrats!

Dec 14, 2012 at 3:41 PM Post #2,854 of 4,134
I'm very much obliged to floydfan33 for his essential role in my latest (and by far most) significant purchase, at least since I first laid bare my soul and my wallet to the demon gods of Head-fi back in 09/2007. I have gone and purchased an immaculate set of LCD-2 Rev 2 Bamboo headphones, with less than 150 hours on them. These lovelies in particular-

So naturally I'm counting down the minutes, and when I'm not pacing restlessly back and forth in front of the door wringing my hands endlessly and twitching uncontrollably, I tend to devote my energies to ravenously stalking after the perfect partner amp, for my soon to be new girlfriend. :p

In all seriousness though, I'm pretty thrilled about my latest purchase. This one has been a long time coming.

Dec 19, 2012 at 6:20 PM Post #2,856 of 4,134
Ordered a set of HD650's from my local hifi shop. Hopefully should arrive in the shop this weekend. Could have got them cheaper and probably quicker online but I like to shop local. Had a good half hour conversation with the salesman about hifi gear, something you never get from Amazon or eBay 
wink.gif

Dec 21, 2012 at 5:34 PM Post #2,865 of 4,134

Finally got some LP frames! Got 6 for 20 bucks. Doesn't get much better for metal frames with glass fronts. 

LP/Art Order (Top to Bottom)
- Daft Punk - Discovery (Inner Sleeve for Side C & D)
- Faulty DL - Straight & Arrow Single
- Lorn - Ask the Dust
- ZZ Top - Eliminator
- Bowie - Let's Dance
- Bird (Insert from Jack White's Blunderbuss)

The ZZ and Bowie were framed due to damage on the back of the sleeves. The LPs themselves looked too good to pass up though. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back