Dec 10, 2012 at 9:18 AM Post #2,837 of 4,134
Quote:
Two DACS:

Perfect Wave DAC2 and a custom build Buffalo III

tongue_smile.gif

Very nice!!

Dec 10, 2012 at 10:13 AM Post #2,840 of 4,134
Quote:

Having a meet this weekend that will include the Anedio D2 DAC as well.  I will be posting impressions.

There is also a Buffalo IIIse out.

Thanks,  I really like a Buffalo in a same matching case as my beta22...

Dec 10, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #2,847 of 4,134
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually great sounding right out of the box, they are more...clinical? than my He-500 but I suppose that's because I'm not hearing the super low bass frequency's like I do with the 500's. Imaging is pretty fantastic over all how I have them set up but I plan to change them around a bit and see if I can free up some space. Not sure if Ima keep them yet as a PSvita sounds pretty awesome with PSASBR but only time will tell. I hope with burn in they open up into the mids a bit, they are pretty bassy to my surprise. I should say they are MUCH better than my RS2 sad fully and for $200 I'm punching my self for not knowing about them when I got my surround sound logitech speakers like 5 years ago.

I also need to mention HOW GOD DANG LOUD THESE THINGS ARE!!!! I nearly pissed my pants when I hit play.
Testing deathklock as they have a lot of distortion and wanted to see how well these separate the beautiful mess that is 'The Gears' BAD IDEA, I wrongly turned the volume knob and the sound was so deafening loud I thought I may have blown the speakers. Thank god not but I think my neighbors across the street could hear.

Dec 11, 2012 at 12:50 AM Post #2,848 of 4,134
Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoody......may not seem significant but it is.  One really nice thing is the hood is very light but warm and big for a climbing helmet so you can fit a pair of headphones under it, I used the AT-ES10s tonight and fit without a glitch.

Got two pairs of their Spotter pants too, not shown, not so high tech but fit great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back