Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Jul 1, 2010 at 1:30 PM Post #5,883 of 5,950

Quote:

Damn that reflective facia!

Nice one Pageygeeza.....reminds me of one of my old setups.
smile_phones.gif

Jul 1, 2010 at 1:35 PM Post #5,884 of 5,950
The Clipless+ held in the maw of the Speck case.

I'm using Marshmallow tips on my Denons now...much more comfortable then the Auvio tips; after an hour or so of listening, it felt like I was being tortured for information!

Jul 1, 2010 at 4:18 PM Post #5,886 of 5,950

Quote:
The HTX7's  and the Clip+ are a very good combination to my ears.  They also double as a conversation piece for the ladies too.  :wink:

I wanted to get the red/black ones, they remind me of ear defenders that construction works use.  :D

I ended up selling my HTX7's as part of a package deal with my Samsung Q2, to finance another purchase, but I got a lot of use out of them, and they were quite good for the price.
darthsmile.gif

Jul 1, 2010 at 10:39 PM Post #5,888 of 5,950

Quote:
I'll probably use mine until they die.  :)
I was considering making some custom pads for 'em though.

Some type of cloth, or velour, would be nice.....they can get a little sweaty with the original pads.
L3000.gif

Jul 2, 2010 at 7:42 AM Post #5,890 of 5,950

Sorry if this post was too big... but I just wanted to share with you guys something that I believe to be one of the best portable rigs around.
Special thanks to super_fied for helping me contact the master craftsman for the leather case,
and also to the rest of the community for the tips^^
The rig sounds as deep, muscular and dignified as it looks!

Jul 2, 2010 at 8:13 AM Post #5,891 of 5,950

Quote:

Sorry if this post was too big... but I just wanted to share with you guys something that I believe to be one of the best portable rigs around.
Special thanks to super_fied for helping me contact the master craftsman for the leather case,

Very nice! Now you just need a sweet case like that for the Protector...or a double space case.

Jul 2, 2010 at 8:13 AM Post #5,892 of 5,950

Quote:

There isn't an LOD, what does the rig sound like, I would recommend a sansa fuze or a 5th Gen ipod

Jul 2, 2010 at 10:45 AM Post #5,893 of 5,950
Sorry the pics look so crappy, the photo's we're taken on my Moto Droid - and they tend to look blurry when indoors:​
 ​
 ​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back