Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Jul 4, 2010 at 6:54 PM Post #5,926 of 5,950

Quote:
How is this possible? I've never done a complete test of my Clip+ battery life, but the one time I started to,  after 8.5 hours, I was at 46%, and then I decided to recharge so i would have the use of it at work that night. I've heard that the battery charge drops quickly once you dip under the 50% mark, over in the SanDisk forums, so I make it a point to not run mine below there. It's easy enough for me to carry another player or my wall charger with me, just in case.

Rockbox indeed :) I think I got a clip+ that seems to be an outlier. Most people don't have this kind of battery so I'm lucky. It is fairly accurate when using v0 mp3 which is around 90% of my files with the rest being FLAC so it is a bit under this but for the most part pretty accurate.

Jul 4, 2010 at 7:42 PM Post #5,929 of 5,950
^
Panasonic RP-HJE900

@Hero Kid: oh that's a surprise. I thought most were getting around 12 or so but glad to know I'm not the only one. 8GB is more than enough for me anyway. I'm asleep half the time when going portable so no point in a microsdhc for me right now.

Jul 5, 2010 at 5:42 PM Post #5,932 of 5,950
Wow, very nice pic dfkt, how could I overlook this! If I ever decide to sell my stuff I'm going to use your pics as a lure.
atsmile.gif

Quote:

Cheers, James444. :)

Jul 5, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #5,934 of 5,950
My portable rigs.... the mini to mini on the fuze will be replaced with a LOD by the end of the week and in the process for a trade of the 80gb classic ipod for a 5th gen ipod video 60gb plus cash (so it can be rockboxed and play flacs)

Jul 5, 2010 at 6:16 PM Post #5,935 of 5,950

Quote:
My portable rigs.... the mini to mini on the fuze will be replaced with a LOD by the end of the week and in the process for a trade of the 80gb classic ipod for a 5th gen ipod video 60gb plus cash (so it can be rockboxed and play flacs)

May I ask what the case is on the classic. I have one of the new 160gigs and It would be perfect for that!

Jul 5, 2010 at 6:31 PM Post #5,936 of 5,950
i believe its a called a jam jacket by dlo.... it has a spot for stock iphone earbuds... it was free as a present so i use it.

Jul 5, 2010 at 6:51 PM Post #5,937 of 5,950

Quote:
Replace the stock cable for some decent mini to mini that stock cable degrades SQ a lot.

has anyone tried this (replacing the standard HJE900 cable with a mini to mini)? Haven't heard of anyone trying that.

Jul 5, 2010 at 7:28 PM Post #5,939 of 5,950

Quote:
i believe its a called a jam jacket by dlo.... it has a spot for stock iphone earbuds... it was free as a present so i use it.

Thats great, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back