OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program
Mar 25, 2015 at 3:22 AM Post #32 of 991
Is it me, or does this one seem to be getting a lot more attention than the PM-1/PM-2 loaner program?  Maybe because of the price point?

Mar 25, 2015 at 3:45 AM Post #33 of 991
I'm interested in the Canadian tour. I agree to all terms and conditions, etc. I was also on the PM-1 tour and wrote a review. If possible, also please send a compatible balanced cable.

Bonus: I'm in the same city as q2klepto/aqsw/awah, so we can just hand it around.

Mar 25, 2015 at 2:03 PM Post #34 of 991
I'd be interested here in New York.  Motorized wheelchair makes it tough to hit a lot of the walk-up audio stores in Manhattan, and B & H doesn't carry Oppo, so I'd be interested in auditioning a pair.
Not really fluent enough in "audiophile" terminology to be capable of crafting a suitable review, but I'd certainly be willing to post general thoughts...I agree to all of the legalese.

Mar 25, 2015 at 2:16 PM Post #35 of 991
  Is it me, or does this one seem to be getting a lot more attention than the PM-1/PM-2 loaner program?  Maybe because of the price point?

For myself, it is the closed back I'm looking for. I already have LCD 2.2 and I wouldn't want to try the PM1s because I might like them.

I am looking for a (portable closed back). I bought the HA-1 and am very pleased with it, so I thought I'd give them a try, as they cost alot less than the EL8 closed.

+1 on the balanced cable

Mar 25, 2015 at 2:22 PM Post #36 of 991

And the portability aspect; always nice to have a good set of closed cans within arms reach.

Mar 25, 2015 at 3:42 PM Post #37 of 991
I'd like to participate in the PM-3 loaner program.  Agree with all stipulations.

Mar 26, 2015 at 1:54 PM Post #42 of 991

For me at least, I've been hearing AxelCloris foaming at the mouth for these for months, AND this time someone informed me about the program while I simply missed the PM-1 loaner program (which is A-ok, while I'd love hearing one it would take a few dedicated months to afford one). So yeah, price point, but also a trickle-down of hype and I had a friend filter the Internet and inform me of this interesting program :wink:

Mar 26, 2015 at 6:02 PM Post #43 of 991
For me at least, I've been hearing AxelCloris foaming at the mouth for these for months, AND this time someone informed me about the program while I simply missed the PM-1 loaner program (which is A-ok, while I'd love hearing one it would take a few dedicated months to afford one). So yeah, price point, but also a trickle-down of hype and I had a friend filter the Internet and inform me of this interesting program :wink:

I wouldn't say foaming...

Mar 28, 2015 at 10:31 AM Post #45 of 991
I would love to participate in the Canadian loaner program. I agree to terms. Can Canadians use Canada post to ship domestic?

I believe as long as you have a tracking number yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back