Official X3 1st gen firmware thread--3.34beta: removed 5800 song limit, play through folders--Happy Chinese New Year!
Dec 21, 2014 at 7:42 AM Post #301 of 921
  Great improvement!

But album covers are still cropped, please fix that.

And the orange font seen for a few seconds on the album cover is almost invisible.

Try out some of the different colour themes. I do agree though. Some of the text FiiO uses it very hard to read both because of it's size and colour. I use the yellow theme because I don't have album are and yellow is the easiest to read on a black background when the music is playing.

Dec 22, 2014 at 4:22 PM Post #304 of 921
With the 3.24 firmware mine freezes when I shut it down while a song is still playing.  It locks in the See You screen.  If I stop the song from playing I don't run into this problem.

Dec 22, 2014 at 7:42 PM Post #305 of 921
My X3 frozen on updating the media. It reacts to nothing. I pulled the sd card, pressed pwr, all the buttons.

What am I suppose to do? I cannot pull the battery. I am on 3.24beta.

Dec 23, 2014 at 3:45 AM Post #307 of 921
Hello, I´m a new user of Fiio X3 and I've found out some features that I really miss...

1. Is it possible to add a next/previous track function on locked device?
2. During forwarding long tracks add faster forwarding? for example using 10 seconds steps... It's ok, holding forward a bit longer :wink:

Thank you...
See you later :wink:

Dec 24, 2014 at 11:59 AM Post #311 of 921
  while playing on shuffle mode, when playing previous track and hitting forward again the entire list get's reshuffled. is there a way to cancel that?

Hopefully not, otherwise it's more of a shuffled playlist. That's a different feature in my opinion.

Hello, I´m a new user of Fiio X3 and I've found out some features that I really miss...

1. Is it possible to add a next/previous track function on locked device?
2. During forwarding long tracks add faster forwarding? for example using 10 seconds steps... It's ok, holding forward a bit longer :wink:

Thank you...
See you later :wink:

What is the point of a device lock if it doesn't lock all functions?

When you are in shuffle mode, is there an option to stop once it cycles through an album. It seems to me it just continues.
I would like to have this option.

Which firmware are you on?
I don't encounter the same behaviour on the 3.24 beta firmware.

Dec 24, 2014 at 1:13 PM Post #312 of 921
Installed 3.3 today. Fired up my playlist (a foobar created m3u file) and started shuffling. I noticed that the song screen is showing unknown artist for the mp3's I am playing. However, when I pull up the "i" quick menu screen the artist is shown.  It is also showing the file name and not the title from the tag even though I have selected file name display as "title". Again the information is correct in the information displayed in the "i" quick menu screen.  This is also happening on the flac files I have.  Switching between "file name" and "title" has no impact on what is actually displayed.

All tags were working correctly on the 3.24 beta and the song screen had the correct information displayed.

Dec 24, 2014 at 1:50 PM Post #313 of 921
Installed 3.3 today. Fired up my playlist (a foobar created m3u file) and started shuffling. I noticed that the song screen is showing unknown artist for the mp3's I am playing. However, when I pull up the "i" quick menu screen the artist is shown.  It is also showing the file name and not the title from the tag even though I have selected file name display as "title". Again the information is correct in the information displayed in the "i" quick menu screen.  This is also happening on the flac files I have.  Switching between "file name" and "title" has no impact on what is actually displayed.

All tags were working correctly on the 3.24 beta and the song screen had the correct information displayed.

How about when you select the files directly instead of from a playlist? Weird regression either way...

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Dec 24, 2014 at 2:34 PM Post #315 of 921

I am having this issue too. Everything says unknown artist the whole time it is playing no matter what format it is. If I go to the quick menu and the information about the track, I see the details then. On 3.22, it said the artist's name as the track started then went after a few seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back