Official Los Angeles Regional Summer Meet - Saturday, July 20, 2013 Warner Center Marriott, Woodland Hills
Jun 5, 2013 at 6:31 PM Post #181 of 665
Quote:
Potluck at our meet? Tastiest head fi meet up ever 
wink_face.gif

PAELLA!  Woooooo! 
smile.gif

Jun 5, 2013 at 6:43 PM Post #182 of 665
Jun 5, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #183 of 665
Jun 5, 2013 at 8:42 PM Post #184 of 665
I'm going to start adding table space allocation to the attendee list based on a full or half size table. Unless otherwise advised, all attendees bringing full rigs will get half a table (0.5). If you need a full size table, please PM me and I will make the adjustment. Table sizes are 6'. There will also be general seating at tables that are not assigned for those with portable rigs or who just want to sit for a while. Table space is really starting to fill up so please advise if you are planning to attend the meet and especially if you need table space!

Jun 5, 2013 at 11:38 PM Post #185 of 665
Quote:

Might not get to do the potluck thing this time, but it would be cool to have it be a feature of future meets.

And yeah, I make a bomb ass paella! 
wink.gif

I'm all over the potluck idea. But it does take quite a bit of planning to not end up with 20 pies, one main dish, and a salad. 
Next time for sure. 

Looks like the wife in on board with me making it to this event. Wife seems to be on board. I'll make sure to grab my ticket, hopefully tomorrow.

Any ideas for some amazing grub in the area since we won't be doing the potluck?

Jun 5, 2013 at 11:56 PM Post #186 of 665
Quote:

I'm all over the potluck idea. But it does take quite a bit of planning to not end up with 20 pies, one main dish, and a salad. 
Next time for sure. 

Looks like the wife in on board with me making it to this event. Wife seems to be on board. I'll make sure to grab my ticket, hopefully tomorrow.

Any ideas for some amazing grub in the area since we won't be doing the potluck?

Plenty of great places to eat in the area, from nice restaurants to a killer food court at the Topanga Promenade (IMO, one of the nicest malls in SoCal, about 3 minutes from the hotel)

Jun 6, 2013 at 1:39 AM Post #188 of 665
Quote:
end up with 20 pies

And that would be bad how? 
tongue.gif

Quote:
Plenty of great places to eat in the area, from nice restaurants to a killer food court at the Topanga Promenade (IMO, one of the nicest malls in SoCal, about 3 minutes from the hotel)

Yup, just trying to think of what's fast so we can get back to the meet.  We can always have a long leisurely dinner after all...
smile.gif

Jun 6, 2013 at 12:04 PM Post #189 of 665
I've lived in SoCal longer than anywhere else and still I've never been to Topanga :p
This should be an adventure.

Jun 6, 2013 at 12:26 PM Post #190 of 665
Dude!
Way!
It's The Valley.  Since we're all like shredding, we should watch this and get pumped !

random

Jun 8, 2013 at 5:34 AM Post #195 of 665
Completed my registration for the meet, + sent a $25.00 donation to help the cause. See you there.  Jeffrey
popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back