Official Los Angeles Regional Summer Meet - Saturday, July 20, 2013 Warner Center Marriott, Woodland Hills
Jun 3, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #166 of 665
Quote:

biggrin.gif
  Glad to have ya.  There's gonna be stuff at the meet that hasn't been at other meets before (at least to my knowledge).  The Abyss would be one, Cardas Ear Speakers would be another.  I'm pretty stoked!

Me too!! Don't forget the ALO Studio Six and maybe some new EC goodies? 

Jun 3, 2013 at 11:22 PM Post #167 of 665
Quote:
Quote:

biggrin.gif
  Glad to have ya.  There's gonna be stuff at the meet that hasn't been at other meets before (at least to my knowledge).  The Abyss would be one, Cardas Ear Speakers would be another.  I'm pretty stoked!

Me too!! Don't forget the ALO Studio Six and maybe some new EC goodies? 

Oh yeah, the Studio Six!  Wait, wut?  What's this about EC stuff? 
blink.gif

Jun 3, 2013 at 11:45 PM Post #169 of 665
TEASE! 
biggrin.gif

Jun 4, 2013 at 2:11 AM Post #171 of 665
Quote:
When did you become a mod Warren?  Congrats
beerchug.gif

Thanks n3rdling! 
smile.gif
  It's hard to remember exactly when... but I think it was sometime just before noon?

Jun 5, 2013 at 3:20 AM Post #174 of 665
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks n3rdling! 
smile.gif
  It's hard to remember exactly when... but I think it was sometime just before noon?

Gratz and good luck.

Thanks buddy!  Hey, we're all doing lunch again right?  We should just score some pizzas and beer so that we have maximum listening time. 
smile.gif

Jun 5, 2013 at 3:57 AM Post #175 of 665
Thanks buddy!  Hey, we're all doing lunch again right?  We should just score some pizzas and beer so that we have maximum listening time.  :smile:

I'm always down for food. Head-Fi cooking thread can attest to my love for it.

Jun 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #177 of 665
Quote:

Cooking thread!! Ok going to go peruse that know.... food is always good! Dinner and drinks after would be awesome... Would love to hear the BA myself to see how it stacks up against the studio six. 

Jun 5, 2013 at 4:08 PM Post #178 of 665
Quote:

Hey, am I crazy, or would a combination Head-Fi Meet and Potluck be absolutely BITCHIN'?!?! 
smile.gif

Quote:
Sounds good to me!! Maybe we can also do dinner/drinks either the night before (for those traveling and staying at the hotel), or on the Sat night after the meet.

Originally Posted by morserotonin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Cooking thread!! Ok going to go peruse that know.... food is always good! Dinner and drinks after would be awesome... Would love to hear the BA myself to see how it stacks up against the studio six.

Or both!  Speaking of which, I need to talk to a few fellas about a crash pad, possibly for both Friday and Saturday night.

Jun 5, 2013 at 6:11 PM Post #180 of 665
Quote:
Sounds good to me!! Maybe we can also do dinner/drinks either the night before (for those traveling and staying at the hotel), or on the Sat night after the meet.

"pizza to go. no anchovies" 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back