NYC Bi-Annual Meet March 3rd
Feb 27, 2007 at 12:55 AM Post #646 of 808
Think I'm gonna take my chances and just go with the windbreaker. If I freeze to death, I'll blame it on you guys!
tongue.gif

Btw, pizza? How about something more creative and unique?

Feb 27, 2007 at 1:16 AM Post #647 of 808
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinp6301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
off topic, but can we like order pizza or something during the meet?

In my personal opinion I'd prefer not to see food and drink anywhere near my gear. I thought the National Meet had the right idea with not allowing anything inside the rooms but lobbies and lounges were fair game.

Feb 27, 2007 at 1:26 AM Post #648 of 808
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In my personal opinion I'd prefer not to see food and drink anywhere near my gear. I thought the National Meet had the right idea with not allowing anything inside the rooms but lobbies and lounges were fair game.

hmm yea maybe thats not a good idea inside the meet area. Maybe outside in the lobby or something is a little better

Feb 27, 2007 at 1:27 AM Post #649 of 808
Quote:

Agree 100%

Feb 27, 2007 at 1:40 AM Post #650 of 808
Quote:

correctamundo nobody wants greasy hands all over there gear. I urge we eat outside of the meet area and please wash up after if you had greasy foods.

Feb 27, 2007 at 1:52 AM Post #651 of 808
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hands off boys this one's mine

Other than to give it to me, what will you do with an updated Equinox cable for Senns?

Feb 27, 2007 at 2:48 AM Post #653 of 808
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just can't beat Hard on GHII. So i'm coming to the meet only to barely be able to finish medium tunes to sadly challenge Lan. I just didn't get enough practice in.
frown.gif

This is not a competition we will be playing co-op. We should start with JORDAN on expert to see how inadequate we all are
biggrin.gif

BTW you must bring the disc and your guitar
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
they should combine DDR with GH

It may be feasible to use the pad to play the 2nd player of GH? Wow. That would look strange.
blink.gif

Feb 27, 2007 at 3:11 AM Post #654 of 808
I'm against pizza too, if only 'cause last time all I got was the skinny slice with no cheese that fell on the floor.

Feb 27, 2007 at 1:14 PM Post #655 of 808
Quote:

Originally Posted by SiBurning /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm against pizza too, if only 'cause last time all I got was the skinny slice with no cheese that fell on the floor.

Sushi it is, then.

Feb 27, 2007 at 2:32 PM Post #657 of 808
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sushi it is, then.

Mr. Sushi on Bell makes really good wasabi.

Feb 27, 2007 at 3:29 PM Post #659 of 808
Quote:

Originally Posted by laxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mr. Sushi on Bell makes really good wasabi.

really? mr. sushi is one of my least favorite places for sushi. But a lot of my friends seem to like them. Sushi Nara was much better until they closed down.

Well, at least theres good Korean food!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back