NYC Bi-Annual Meet March 3rd
Feb 26, 2007 at 8:01 PM Post #631 of 808
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jason would NEVER even THINK of doing anything like that.

But of course YOU would, Slacker!

Have a great meet this weekend folks!

Feb 26, 2007 at 8:19 PM Post #632 of 808
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He scammed those people. He also sold it to a few other people. Then he used the money to pay them off to keep their mouth shut about it and bought a condo with the money he made of his little scam
tongue.gif
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
biggrin.gif

lol? If he paid them off, wouldn't it have meant nothing happened?
lol.gif

Feb 26, 2007 at 8:51 PM Post #633 of 808
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But of course YOU would, Slacker!

Lets stay on topic, shall we?
tongue.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol? If he paid them off, wouldn't it have meant nothing happened?
lol.gif

ummm noooo......
wink.gif
cool.gif
tongue.gif

Feb 26, 2007 at 8:53 PM Post #634 of 808
I just can't beat Hard on GHII. So i'm coming to the meet only to barely be able to finish medium tunes to sadly challenge Lan. I just didn't get enough practice in.
frown.gif

Feb 26, 2007 at 9:36 PM Post #636 of 808
Quote:

Originally Posted by Janus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
they should combine DDR with GH

That's a disaster waiting to happen.

Feb 26, 2007 at 9:37 PM Post #637 of 808
There is a GH2 tourney at my school this Saturday... sucks that meet is at the same time.

Feb 26, 2007 at 11:34 PM Post #638 of 808
I sure wish you young'ins would start speaking English again so us old'ins could understand, not that we would care. It would be hard to compete, with our reaction times being so slow, and all that
biggrin.gif

Feb 26, 2007 at 11:47 PM Post #639 of 808
Hey, so what kind of weather can be expected this weekend? Snow/rain? You guys think I could get away with merely a windbreaker? (I am used to cold weather and in fact kinda prefer it, one of the things that bother me about the Bay Area.)
tongue.gif

I think I'm looking forward to this meet almost as much as I did for the 2006 International...so many people, so much gear, so little time!

Feb 27, 2007 at 12:08 AM Post #640 of 808
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, so what kind of weather can be expected this weekend? Snow/rain? You guys think I could get away with merely a windbreaker? (I am used to cold weather and in fact kinda prefer it, one of the things that bother me about the Bay Area.)
tongue.gif

According to my "sources", Saturday is going to have a high of 42 with times of sun and clouds................. though in all honesty the weather people can't predict anything past two days, so expect another updage Thursday.

Feb 27, 2007 at 12:18 AM Post #641 of 808
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow that's really cool of them

The Stefan AudioArt Equinox HD650/600/580 to be auctioned at the March NY Meet will be a 9-ft / 3.5mm (mini) connector with a 1/4" adapter. The connectors will be treated with our new proprietary Electro-chemical contact enhancing process. This process is a modified version of a technique used to treat cable connector components for the aerospace industry where the signal transmitted to the instrument gage must be extremely accurate. The improvements will be best experienced with the Sennheiser HD650’s. The Equinox will now allow the user to hear more detail not only in the midrange and treble, but also in the lower frequencies where the attack of the sticks on drums and the fingers on up-right and electric bass guitar translate with impact and realism. An important thing to remember is that this is an additive process and all of the natural, warm, full musical characteristics of the HD650/Equinox combination remain. Not an easy thing to accomplish with any cable and the HD650 user will immediately hear how this new process renders the detail offered by cables that use silver as a conductor obsolete.

SAA Engineering Team
www.stefanaudioart.com

Feb 27, 2007 at 12:27 AM Post #642 of 808
in other words, you can wear your windbreaker, but you will need a walrus skin coat to keep your windbreaker warm.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 27, 2007 at 12:35 AM Post #644 of 808
Quote:

Originally Posted by jserdechny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Stefan AudioArt Equinox HD650/600/580 to be auctioned at the March NY Meet will be a 9-ft / 3.5mm (mini) connector with a 1/4" adapter. The connectors will be treated with our new proprietary Electro-chemical contact enhancing process. This process is a modified version of a technique used to treat cable connector components for the aerospace industry where the signal transmitted to the instrument gage must be extremely accurate. The improvements will be best experienced with the Sennheiser HD650’s. The Equinox will now allow the user to hear more detail not only in the midrange and treble, but also in the lower frequencies where the attack of the sticks on drums and the fingers on up-right and electric bass guitar translate with impact and realism. An important thing to remember is that this is an additive process and all of the natural, warm, full musical characteristics of the HD650/Equinox combination remain. Not an easy thing to accomplish with any cable and the HD650 user will immediately hear how this new process renders the detail offered by cables that use silver as a conductor obsolete.

SAA Engineering Team
www.stefanaudioart.com

hands off boys this one's mine

Feb 27, 2007 at 12:49 AM Post #645 of 808
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinp6301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
off topic, but can we like order pizza or something during the meet?

Mmmmmm, pepperoni pizza...... yum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back