Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 11, 2014 at 8:37 AM Post #6,391 of 36,116
That is a Wizard Design. If you want it, select Wizard Reprint and submit the photo.  :)

I might John, I just might. I've been a huge fan of your designs for some time now, but I've yet to audition any of the Noble IEMs. I'll be trying them out this Thursday though, so I'm really looking forward to it. :)

Nov 11, 2014 at 9:06 AM Post #6,392 of 36,116
  • They have become... precious to me. When people see my gold-infused acryllic wonders, they are somehow magically drawn to them and have to pick them up and touch them. I flinch every time and I really strain to ask people nicely to put them down. The thought of some doofus co-worker dropping them is just too scary. I took the bus to work today and rather than wear the K10, I kept them in my bag until I reached the office. I simply wouldn't risk dropping them or attracting unwanted attention from any unsavory characters noticing the glimmering gold. I now own a set of $45 Philips Cityscape Uptown for use in public transport and while mowing the lawn, vacuum cleaning etc. For you car show guys out there, the term "Trailer Queen" might come to mind.

Man, life's too short to be laying up. Milk it for all it's got to offer and enjoy them as much as you can. And if they should get damaged or lost before its time, well, here's an old Chinese saying -- if the old don't go, the new won't come. Something like that anyway.

Nov 11, 2014 at 9:08 AM Post #6,393 of 36,116
efftee Great advice there. I use all of my high end things whenever possible. some people think I'm crazy, but I think it's crazy to have some of the finest sounding creations and not use them. Off to the gym with my AK240 and my Shure Se846!! ☺

Nov 11, 2014 at 9:45 AM Post #6,396 of 36,116
Man, life's too short to be laying up. Milk it for all it's got to offer and enjoy them as much as you can. And if they should get damaged or lost before its time, well, here's an old Chinese saying -- if the old don't go, the new won't come. Something like that anyway.

That's a life philosophy I follow for everything but audio gear. Being squashed in the subway or the bus, getting drunk, spilling drinks on myself, walking in rain or blizzard, working out in the gym is all stuff I don't do with expensive gear on. That't what daily beaters are for. It\s not like one can do any critical  listening or truly appreciate the superior sound in such conditions anyway.

Nov 11, 2014 at 10:24 AM Post #6,397 of 36,116

Reminiscent of the deep sea or ocean, these Wizard-designed Kaiser 10 feature beautiful faceplates consisting of glitter and black ink. 

The result is a sense of movement and an illusion of swells that would be difficult to portray otherwise. It is only fitting that they are headed to The Land Down Under, home to some of the world's finest reefs and marine life.
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Those are drop dead gorgeous!  I've always thought to shout out kudos to whoever takes all the photos for you guys!  Their staging and quality are impeccable. 

Nov 11, 2014 at 10:52 AM Post #6,398 of 36,116

Prepare to have an empty wallet by the weekend then.

I've already discussed this with my wallet. He's not too happy, but I guess we can work something out. Must.. Resist.. 
ph34r.gif

Nov 11, 2014 at 11:35 AM Post #6,399 of 36,116
I might John, I just might. I've been a huge fan of your designs for some time now, but I've yet to audition any of the Noble IEMs. I'll be trying them out this Thursday though, so I'm really looking forward to it.
smily_headphones1.gif

And I look forward to be meeting you on Thursday. :)

The good thing is, my Noble Prestige would be here tomorrow, so I can let you have a look at them on Thursday.

Nov 11, 2014 at 12:26 PM Post #6,400 of 36,116

The good thing is, my Noble Prestige would be here tomorrow, so I can let you have a look at them on Thursday.

Pictures please! Of course after you give them a good look over 
k701smile.gif

Nov 11, 2014 at 12:36 PM Post #6,401 of 36,116

Thanks, and I'm certainly looking forward to meeting you as well. See you on Thursday! :)

Btw, I'd really like to have a look at your Prestige K10s. Are they the ones that were recently posted on Noble's FB page?

Nov 11, 2014 at 4:03 PM Post #6,403 of 36,116

Users who are viewing this thread

Back