Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 10, 2014 at 5:11 PM Post #6,362 of 36,116
  Hi folks!

I just want to make a quick announcement that the Kaiser 10 Universal (K10U) is now officially on backorder and we expect this to be the case for awhile as we work to meet demand. We will be filling orders in the order that they are received and will keep those with outstanding orders abreast of the situation.

Also, for those who ordered some of the new cables, those will begin shipping late this week or early next week.

The website has been update to reflect these recent developments.

Thanks for all of the outstanding support!

Best,

Brannan

Brannan - Realized I have no idea what cable comes with the K10's. I assume it's the clear version as that is what I see in the pictures, but just wanted to make sure. Any difference between the cables other than appearance? Thanks! 

Nov 10, 2014 at 5:20 PM Post #6,363 of 36,116
  Brannan - Realized I have no idea what cable comes with the K10's. I assume it's the clear version as that is what I see in the pictures, but just wanted to make sure. Any difference between the cables other than appearance? Thanks! 

All universals and customs come with one black Noble cable. Other cables can be added to an order via the cart system, however the black cable cannot be swapped out for a different style.

Regarding material differences, yes there are some slight differences, however I would prefer not to go into too much depth. To my ears, there is no perceptible difference in sound between the black, clear, and glow in the dark cable which I believe to be a good thing as then people are buying solely on looks. Our approach to cables has always involved a combination of durability, flexibility, and overall physical quality. We are of the opinion that these new cables meet these criteria.

Nov 10, 2014 at 5:56 PM Post #6,367 of 36,116
Nov 10, 2014 at 6:18 PM Post #6,370 of 36,116
This. Glad you like them man! They are bassy on bassy tracks for sure but isn't very bassy on my jazz which is a good thing since I like my bassy tracks very bassy but non bassy tracks non bassy. Here I go again lol.

i hear you,only good bass here,just to clarify i didn't mean they are overly bassy,only that they are never thin as i thought
great stuff really:blush:

Nov 10, 2014 at 8:03 PM Post #6,371 of 36,116

No, not at all
L3000.gif

I'm very encouraged, Soundblast, b/c as an owner-in-waiting for my custom K10, the concerns you expressed so vehemently and repeatedly earlier so much contrast the way you feel about the K10 now. That contrast makes your remarks all the more real to me, that, when the day comes my K10 arrives, I'll have waited confidently and w/o regrets paying so much for them. I wasn't really worried before, but now...

Nov 10, 2014 at 8:10 PM Post #6,372 of 36,116
  So sorry about your wallet! I sincerely hope you'll enjoy them, but I don't think I've seen an unsatisfied K10 owner yet...

Spot on. The K10 doesn't apply any "flavour" of its own on the music, it just somehow makes everything you throw at it sound its absolute best. I'm fairly certain that actual magic and/or fairy dust has been involved to achieve this. 

Sounds like a Taoist's dream, such balance. I have no regrets about spending the cash, Sorenslim, though my wallet does indeed hurt quite a bit, lol.

Nov 10, 2014 at 8:17 PM Post #6,373 of 36,116
I'm very encouraged, Soundblast, b/c as an owner-in-waiting for my custom K10, the concerns you expressed so vehemently and repeatedly earlier so much contrast the way you feel about the K10 now. That contrast makes your remarks all the more real to me, that, when the day comes my K10 arrives, I'll have waited confidently and w/o regrets paying so much for them. I wasn't really worried before, but now...

i wouldn't worry Rip,the K10 is a brilliantly likeable sound,its got all bases covered.my worry was that its a trebly and mids iem,coz that how it was described to me, but it is nothing like that.it does everything well.plus the custom should be even better mainly due to the fit.
although it comes with many and good tips i only find the JVC Spiral Dots to be the best,just as they are with Ref1 and other iems.But you wouldn't have that problem

Nov 10, 2014 at 8:45 PM Post #6,375 of 36,116
i wouldn't worry Rip,the K10 is a brilliantly likeable sound,its got all bases covered.my worry was that its a trebly and mids iem,coz that how it was described to me, but it is nothing like that.it does everything well.plus the custom should be even better mainly due to the fit.
although it comes with many and good tips i only find the JVC Spiral Dots to be the best,just as they are with Ref1 and other iems.But you wouldn't have that problem

At the meet, when I tried the universal K10 with my X5, I found them noticeably trebly but with the AK240 or the 100II or 120II, not at all, so it seems to me just for the time being, to be dependent on the source. Either that or it's possible I'm so used to the sound of the rounded-off-top-end UMmodTF10 that I won't find it trebly when I get used to them. If not, well, then it looks like I'll be upgrading my dap pretty soon, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back