New Sennheiser Headphone - HD800
Dec 10, 2008 at 2:03 AM Post #92 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by jrosenth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sorry, why was this thread revived?

It's actually a new thread
biggrin.gif

You just have the feeling of deja vu because we see a new rumor of high end sennheiser every year.

Dec 10, 2008 at 2:13 AM Post #93 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by hawat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's actually a new thread
biggrin.gif

You just have the feeling of deja vu because we see a new rumor of high end sennheiser every year.

aha - okay gotcha.

i was honestly trying to figure out what was going one because i swear i saw this thread about a year ago and it just wouldn't die

i think that one was titled the "new HD 750" though - so it seems like sennheiser has been making good progress at least in releasing rumored models
smily_headphones1.gif

but seriously folks - how's everyone enjoying the new senns they released this year - what were they again IEMs or something?

Dec 10, 2008 at 6:49 AM Post #97 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZephyrSapphire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I call in bluff of the OP due to horrible grammar.

what do you want me to do? Clean up the e-mail I got? That just makes it suspicious.
I've sent another e-mail asking if we can get pictures or any other info, so I'm waiting back to hear from them.
You can go on their webpage and e-mail them yourselves.. that's all I did.

Dec 10, 2008 at 6:55 AM Post #98 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gberg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what do you want me to do? Clean up the e-mail I got? That just makes it suspicious.
I've sent another e-mail asking if we can get pictures or any other info, so I'm waiting back to hear from them.
You can go on their webpage and e-mail them yourselves.. that's all I did.

A PrintScreen of the email with the sender's email would be decent.

Dec 10, 2008 at 8:19 AM Post #100 of 183
Gberg's fate hangs in the balance between hundreds of skeptical head-fi'ers and one lowly Sennheiser sales rep from Canada.

Will Canada prevail? Will Gberg live to see another day? Will the mighty wrath of the head-fi god be awakened? Only time will tell.

Dec 10, 2008 at 8:45 AM Post #101 of 183
we all look so desperate as if we the world has shortage of headphones.
biggrin.gif

Dec 10, 2008 at 9:42 AM Post #102 of 183
hehehehe as if that hd800 is gonna be any kind of big improvement. havent we learned enough? Don't we all know its just gonna be another hd580 redux

Dec 10, 2008 at 12:55 PM Post #104 of 183
nothing i guess, AGK already has the higher model number, (702 vs 650... clearly 702 is better) and still no response from Sennheiser... but maybe that will stirr things up.

Dec 10, 2008 at 5:54 PM Post #105 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by buddhashenglong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What happens if AKG puts out an 801?

Then they will compete with the Sennheiser HD800...
popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back