New Member Introductions thread
Aug 20, 2015 at 11:41 AM Post #2,072 of 15,585
Hello all,
 My name is Hans, short time lurker, long time home cinema enthusiast. Hate being called an audiophile (Whenever I hear that term I think of  nerds with full glasses, beards  and cardigans). Introducing myself in the hope of considered, helpful advice for an infrequent gadget shopaholic. 
popcorn.gif

Aug 20, 2015 at 1:18 PM Post #2,073 of 15,585
Hi All,

I'm new to the community! I'm looking for advice and always ready to learn from all the insightful minds here! Hoping to make my first purchase this week so we'll see how that goes!

Looking forward to this community :)

Aug 22, 2015 at 4:28 AM Post #2,076 of 15,585
Hello, just signed up, but I've been following some of the threads for a little while, while looking at tube amps! Need to start saving!

Aug 22, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #2,077 of 15,585
Hello All,

I've just joined Head-Fi. I've been coming here often without thinking of making any posts. A lurker, yes. Well, today I joined because I wanted to give some possible advices to a fellow member who is having trouble with his gear. I may have a solution that I've come across reading from another forum. So here I am. :D

Regards,
Michael

Aug 22, 2015 at 9:34 PM Post #2,080 of 15,585
Hello all,

I'm new here, seeking advice and context for jumping into the world of headphone listening. Will be making a few key purchases and appreciate all of the experience and advice from this forum.

Aug 23, 2015 at 3:02 PM Post #2,082 of 15,585
Man is good quality music addicting. What started out as a casual hobby has quickly become and obsession. I find myself constantly trying to improve my system, my understanding of products as well as my understanding of what I am hearing and how to articulate it. Looking forward to growing into a helpful Head-Fi member

Aug 24, 2015 at 12:03 AM Post #2,083 of 15,585
Hi all head-fi community!
I am ZY from Fourgizmo, a small boutique headphone specialized store from Australia and we ship worldwide!
We started off as a hobby. We are a group of passionate people who believe that everyone should enjoy good sound~

Aug 24, 2015 at 3:47 AM Post #2,084 of 15,585
  Hi all head-fi community!
I am ZY from Fourgizmo, a small boutique headphone specialized store from Australia and we ship worldwide!
We started off as a hobby. We are a group of passionate people who believe that everyone should enjoy good sound~

Welcome to Head-Fi!  Please make sure to introduce yourself to/private message Administrator, @Currawong, so he can take care of you regarding MOT stuff.

Take care! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back