New logo
Jul 27, 2001 at 10:53 PM Post #16 of 23
I really like the logo myself, however it completely throws the entire color scheme off... most notably, the blue used, it should be grey or something (like headroom's greyscale site)...

Jul 28, 2001 at 12:22 AM Post #17 of 23
head-fi-logo4c.jpg

How many Head-fi logos are there anyway?

Jul 28, 2001 at 8:06 PM Post #20 of 23
Jude. The logos are great man thanks a bunch. The site really is getting better and better.

Can you provide us with a bigger uncompreessed picture files on the logos. I'd like to print it on a T-shirt. It'd be cool a head-fi T-shirt.

Jul 28, 2001 at 8:10 PM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by blr
Jude. The logos are great man thanks a bunch. The site really is getting better and better.

Can you provide us with a bigger uncompreessed picture files on the logos. I'd like to print it on a T-shirt. It'd be cool a head-fi T-shirt.

blr,

The t-shirts are a'comin' soon! We'll make shirts available with all logos eventually (there are a few more logos). There'll be a few more things too (other than t-shirts). The plans are for there to be plain logo shirts, and maybe a couple/few more clever ones.

Thanks for the nice comments, btw.

Jul 28, 2001 at 8:34 PM Post #22 of 23
jude, please tell me there'll be room for custom titles on the back of the shirts! I'd pay extra for it.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back