New high-end headphone amps: Vorzuge VorzAMPpure and VorzAMPduo impressions and review thread
May 29, 2016 at 2:01 PM Post #346 of 376
i was wondering how does vorzuge duo or pure compare to a headstage arrow amp 5tx

May 30, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #348 of 376
  i was wondering how does vorzuge duo or pure compare to a headstage arrow amp 5tx

Here:

The Vorzuge pumps out 15dB of bass, mostly in the sub-bass.
http://www.basshead.club/vorzuge-vorzamp-duo-review/

The Headstage Arrow 5TX (Enhanced Bass) pumps out... well, a lot, and it's variable based on switches.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/475499/headstage-arrow-he-reviews-impressions-perceptions-sensations/3480#post_11903607

The VorzAMP Duo sounds slightly better than the Arrow 5TX, but the Arrow is super portable (it's tiny) and is very versatile.

Dec 17, 2016 at 2:19 AM Post #350 of 376
Wow! 6 months since last post in this thread! What have I've been up to?

As of a few weeks ago, my Vorzamp duo started discharging when not in use. It does this quite rapidly. It goes from full charge to empty over night, even when it's not in use :confused_face:  I thought it might be a battery issue, so I bought 2 spare sets of rechargeable batteries (directly from Vorzuge), but didn't solve my problem! Anyone else experiencing this?
That's a bit poo! :slight_frown:
Not unheard of with lithium-polymers tho. Lithium-Ion's are a little more stable but only batteries like the Sanyo Eneloop have a very stable life when not in use.
I'd definitely ping Vorzüge an email asap tho.
These small companies only survive with good customer service so it wouldn't surprise me if they just exchange your unit!

Jan 31, 2017 at 4:10 AM Post #353 of 376
Now that's something I'd be interested in as well. @shigzeo
 - the Threadstarter's Vorzamp DUOII's review is now online as well.

Already voiced this to Vorzüge months ago. I'm sure that with the right software partner these guys could shake up the DAP market with a all made German product and let people forget about smartphone-like solutions for music playback. Not to mention a collaboration and synergy with some of the finest German based headphone and CIEM companies.

Feb 2, 2017 at 6:01 AM Post #354 of 376
Already voiced this to Vorzüge months ago. I'm sure that with the right software partner these guys could shake up the DAP market with a all made German product and let people forget about smartphone-like solutions for music playback. Not to mention a collaboration and synergy with some of the finest German based headphone and CIEM companies.

I'm pretty sure they design in Germany, make in Singapore. Whatever the case, they are fabulously made, have well-maintained images, a house sound, and brilliant performance.

Feb 3, 2017 at 7:19 AM Post #355 of 376
I'm pretty sure they design in Germany, make in Singapore. Whatever the case, they are fabulously made, have well-maintained images, a house sound, and brilliant performance.

Hi N.,
Agreed, however with the changing economical and political landscape and based on some talks in London and Essen I expect to see some of Germans' finest introduce a new portable DAP/CIEM line later this year.

Jun 3, 2017 at 7:30 PM Post #358 of 376
Haven't found the need or want to use my Pure II+ recently until yesterday, when I purchased a pair of RHA CL1 IEMs, they've reminded me why I'm glad I picked up this amp a couple of years ago - so so crisp, clean and powerful :)

Mar 1, 2018 at 8:50 AM Post #359 of 376
Has to be said, time moves on, and - I've just tried my Pure II+ with the AK T8ie MKii (Beyer Xelento), what a mind blowing combination!

It is love, all over again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back