New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Jul 18, 2013 at 2:58 AM Post #181 of 4,065
I sent Piotr a PM on July 8th and am still waiting for a reply. I'd like to order a pair of Custom Art cIEMs, but the website says "the pre-order period has ended".

Is Custom Art currently accepting new orders? If not, is there an ETA for when they're reopening orders?

Jul 18, 2013 at 3:19 AM Post #182 of 4,065
did you send it via pm here on the Board or via his Website. Try to pm him here, sometimes the email disappear in the system. Happened to me too.

Jul 18, 2013 at 3:25 AM Post #183 of 4,065
Quote:
I sent Piotr a PM on July 8th and am still waiting for a reply. I'd like to order a pair of Custom Art cIEMs, but the website says "the pre-order period has ended".

Is Custom Art currently accepting new orders? If not, is there an ETA for when they're reopening orders?

Try to use the order form on the website.
Orders are still open.

Jul 18, 2013 at 4:15 AM Post #184 of 4,065
Quote:

Knite, I'm really sorry, I'm not sure how it's possible I missed your massage. I just replied to you :)

Jul 18, 2013 at 7:10 PM Post #187 of 4,065
Could we have an audiophile ciem that's tuned to match the Olive-Welti curve? If you give it good extension above and below, it will absolutely take off in sales here.

My advice is incredible, you would do well to take it to heart.

Jul 19, 2013 at 1:39 AM Post #188 of 4,065
YAY YAY YAY....
beerchug.gif

here's some eyecandy for the first Pro330 i'll get next week! Piotr is giving them the last touch today (engraving the serial number) and sending them out on monday! I'm very honored to be the first user, i'll try my best to give my impressions as soon as i can! More pics to come as soon as possible
popcorn.gif

Jul 19, 2013 at 2:06 AM Post #190 of 4,065
Quote:
YAY YAY YAY....
beerchug.gif

here's some eyecandy for the first Pro330 i'll get next week! Piotr is giving them the last touch today (engraving the serial number) and sending them out on monday! I'm very honored to be the first user, i'll try my best to give my impressions as soon as i can! More pics to come as soon as possible
popcorn.gif

So it's you ! I was wondering which French guy it was as they mentioned it on the FB page. Please let us know how it sounds. Be careful with kids and old ladyes, because it really looks like a caramel candy.

Jul 19, 2013 at 2:10 AM Post #191 of 4,065
Quote:
So it's you ! I was wondering which French guy it was as they mentioned it on the FB page. Please let us know how it sounds. Be careful with kids and old ladyes, because it really looks like a caramel candy.

wink.gif
 yep, its me....

i'll have to go through all the knowledge base to learn all the vocabulary before giving my impressions! Hope i'll have enough time! 

Jul 19, 2013 at 2:22 AM Post #192 of 4,065
just thinking, will that mean that i'll have serial number 0001? 

how cool would that be?!
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back