Narmoo's NEW S1 Dual dynamic supremus!
May 8, 2014 at 8:43 PM Post #31 of 253
I'll write more in detail in a day or two but I'm very impressed after a few hours with them tonight. Big improvement over the R1M's.

your DAY is Up.........where is your writeout.......come on...say it beats your cardas ...FADs...:p
(apologies.. i almost offered to adopt both your iems really...but my salary was delayed n the fx850 popped up all of a sudden..rats! )

May 8, 2014 at 10:49 PM Post #32 of 253
Are they a pretty good all rounder? Going to use this all the time, basically. XD Also, for the code to work, do I need to sign up on Narmoo website? So the tips it comes with is not bad? I mean, would i need to get some other type of tips? Don't own any IEM's, so no Tip rolling for me. =P

May 9, 2014 at 1:54 AM Post #33 of 253
They are an excellent all rounder because they are built solid and they are light with a solid balanced Fr..These don't have more emphasis in one region over another but has very satisfactory sound quality, and they drive extremely well from any source. .As for the tips. The stock ones will work fine but they are not the most optimal tips for the sound..Considering just about any tips will work on these..You can look up better tips for better sound later on.  I believe you have to purchase through Amazon and during check out you can put the code in place.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

May 9, 2014 at 4:52 PM Post #38 of 253
Mentioned in the OP that it takes the right synergy. Can these be powered through a PC? Don't have any of the fancy dacs or amps. 
blink.gif
 Have them in my cart at the moment at Amazon, looking at these for after market tips:

MEElectronics Eartips
Generik UE Tips

May 9, 2014 at 4:57 PM Post #39 of 253
They sound great with everything I tried them on..They are very efficient so they should be fine with anything you got, it is that they sound nicer with more powerful sources. But that is true with most phones so no worries I think you will be fine.

May 9, 2014 at 5:00 PM Post #40 of 253
  They sound great with everything I tried them on..They are very efficient so they should be fine with anything you got, it is that they sound nicer with more powerful sources. But that is true with most phones so no worries I think you will be fine.

Alright, will more then likely get them. Have you tried Meelectronic ear tips for them? As long as they sound good, comfort and pretty solid build, I'm sold.

May 9, 2014 at 5:44 PM Post #41 of 253
  Danny, have you tried these with the Meelectronic tips? Found some on Ebay. =D If everything goes okay, will order today.

Only Meelec. tips I have are the charcoal colored dual flanges but I'll try it.  I tend to like these more with wide-bore tips.  I also used them straight out of my iPhone and they sound great.

May 10, 2014 at 2:25 AM Post #44 of 253
I'm in, just placed order, bought 2 pairs for the free shipping and before the coupon codes expires, hopefully will get them soon.

hi DS, are they using the same tips as R1M? I normally don't use stock tips anyway, but just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back