Narmoo's NEW S1 Dual dynamic supremus!
Jul 7, 2014 at 9:23 PM Post #151 of 253
Soundsgoodtome
ksc75smile.gif
  Just make sure you try out some wider bore tips. It is pretty much a requirement as the stock tips does not do anything for the sound.  For best sound production out of these try a large wide bore tips preferably silicone variety.

Jul 7, 2014 at 9:28 PM Post #152 of 253
Any more reviews from DSnuts...n my wallet will go nuts !!!!!! 
this has gotta STOPPPPP!!!!!! :p

Jul 7, 2014 at 9:33 PM Post #154 of 253
  Any more reviews from DSnuts...n my wallet will go nuts !!!!!! 
this has gotta STOPPPPP!!!!!! :p

Well not to hype these or anything. And yes they do seem to have a bit of a driver flex issue which I hope they will fix in future iterations but I just got a $100 earphone that sound very much like these S1s. Which tells me these S1s are a solid value in sound..

I think you guys will be surprised with how well Narmoo tuned these S1s.. Not only the cheapest dual dynamics but one of the best sounding ones. Especially for the price.

If you guys check out Jokers new review of the older Narmoo R1Ms on the front page.. Let me just put it this way these S1s destroy the R1Ms in sonics in every way minus Bass quantity. Otherwise I would consider these S1s a very nice upgrade and Narmoos best sounding earphones. 

Jul 7, 2014 at 9:41 PM Post #155 of 253
  Soundsgoodtome
ksc75smile.gif
  Just make sure you try out some wider bore tips. It is pretty much a requirement as the stock tips does not do anything for the sound.  For best sound production out of these try a large wide bore tips preferably silicone variety.

Will do, I've got a few Hifiman silicone with very wide bores and a few Comply.

Jul 7, 2014 at 9:44 PM Post #156 of 253
People reading this.. I would seriously jump on that 40% discount before that deal ends.. That is one heck of a deal..Look forward to some more impressions of these. They have surprised me with their solid balanced sound and I think they will surprise anyone that trys them out.

Jul 7, 2014 at 9:51 PM Post #157 of 253
I let my friends tried it, end up i ordered 10 units just for my friends. Since I also want to have a spare for this excellent IEM, and my brother wants them also, end up I ordered more than 10 units.

Yesterday I went to local shop to test S1 with:
Fischer Audio Consonance V2
Havi B3 Pro 1 & 2
Astrotech AX-35
Moe SS01

Honestly I like Narmoo S1 better. Better tonal balance, detail, and imaging.

Narmoo S1 is natural, not warm, not analytical. With good bass, good detail and imaging.

Nuff said.

Jul 7, 2014 at 9:56 PM Post #158 of 253
Well not to hype these or anything. And yes they do seem to have a bit of a driver flex issue which I hope they will fix in future iterations but I just got a $100 earphone that sound very much like these S1s. Which tells me these S1s are a solid value in sound..

I think you guys will be surprised with how well Narmoo tuned these S1s.. Not only the cheapest dual dynamics but one of the best sounding ones. Especially for the price.

If you guys check out Jokers new review of the older Narmoo R1Ms on the front page.. Let me just put it this way these S1s destroy the R1Ms in sonics in every way minus Bass quantity. Otherwise I would consider these S1s a very nice upgrade and Narmoos best sounding earphones. 

+10

Jul 9, 2014 at 1:30 PM Post #159 of 253
Just noticed that my set doesn't have a mesh or screen on the ends.  I can see about 1/4" or so down into the nozzle chamber.  Is this normal?

Jul 9, 2014 at 2:26 PM Post #161 of 253
Hmmm...unless they changed them up and that was purposeful, you should have some wire mesh on there right at the tip... :/

Thanks.  I'm going to shoot them an email...

Jul 9, 2014 at 11:43 PM Post #163 of 253
I'm really liking these, was listening to them, won't say they'll have me selling everything else, but I didn't have to rush to grab something "better" either while listening tonight, which often happens with inexpensive iem's. Just sayin"

Jul 10, 2014 at 7:33 AM Post #164 of 253
Definitely do. They seem eager for feedback and to ensure everyone is happy with the product, based on my conversations with Eric.

You were correct.  Sent them an email and some pictures.  They were quick to respond and I have already gotten a shipping notification for a new set of headphones.  All this in less than 24 hours.  Not bad!

Jul 10, 2014 at 2:56 PM Post #165 of 253

You were correct.  Sent them an email and some pictures.  They were quick to respond and I have already gotten a shipping notification for a new set of headphones.  All this in less than 24 hours.  Not bad!

I'm glad to hear that :) A heck of a lot better than how UE has been handling issues with the 900. Poor chaps.. :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back