Narmoo's NEW S1 Dual dynamic supremus!
Jul 5, 2014 at 10:12 PM Post #136 of 253
  The case is definitely superb (if you want something a little larger than you typically need for an IEM).

This is why the case is so good. I've got a splitter, S1, and T90 on one side. On the other I have the ClarityOne, FX3X, and a bunch of extra tips. My other case holds a spare T90, J+- Woodies, and the Samsung Nexus S.

Jul 6, 2014 at 7:59 PM Post #137 of 253
Having owned quite a few iems...I still am clueless what's driver flex...lol
Is it some sound inside the casing?
It is temporary..or is it a damaged driver?

Jul 6, 2014 at 8:14 PM Post #138 of 253
It's when yoU insert an iem and the pressure makes the driver squeak. If it does it stock it should be fine for the driver. Minor annoyance in my book
Having owned quite a few iems...I still am clueless what's driver flex...lol
Is it some sound inside the casing?
It is temporary..or is it a damaged driver?

Jul 6, 2014 at 9:05 PM Post #139 of 253

This is why the case is so good. I've got a splitter, S1, and T90 on one side. On the other I have the ClarityOne, FX3X, and a bunch of extra tips. My other case holds a spare T90, J+- Woodies, and the Samsung Nexus S.

Hey, you should enter a foot modeling contest LOL!! 
biggrin.gif

Edit: I think I had a nightmare once that had a foot in it like that..
tongue_smile.gif

Jul 6, 2014 at 10:18 PM Post #141 of 253
Hey, you should enter a foot modeling contest LOL!! :D  

Edit: I think I had a nightmare once that had a foot in it like that..:tongue_smile:

If there was a foot modeling contest for damaged feet, I would totally take the gold. I am deeply sorry for any terrible nightmares my scab resurfaced . lol

Jul 7, 2014 at 8:33 AM Post #144 of 253
Would you use them in a car with open windows on the freeway? Airplane? Busy downtown setting during rush hour?

Sorry, I completely missed seeing this comment. I use them to mow the lawn, as they provide the best isolation out of all the iems in my collection.

I haven't used them in any of the settings you described, but, given how loud a lawnmower is, I'm sure they'd be fine for what you requested.

Jul 7, 2014 at 3:33 PM Post #147 of 253
Had mine for awhile now, Just to big for my ears, plus are harder to drive on my PC then I like. So, sound is okay for me but comfort is pretty bad on my part. One thing about the case, part of the zipper broke for me but other then that, it's holding up well.

Jul 7, 2014 at 7:49 PM Post #148 of 253
with the jvc spiral tips ..will this narmoo be a kef m200killer?
now to wait for the postman..:p

Jul 7, 2014 at 7:55 PM Post #149 of 253
  with the jvc spiral tips ..will this narmoo be a kef m200killer?
now to wait for the postman..:p

Good call planning to replace the tips right away. Per Ds' recommendation I swapped them out for the stock tips from the FXT90s...night and day...wow what a difference. The stock S1 tips work pretty well on the T90s, but really dull the S1's sound output. Not a great choice of tip out-of-the-box, but, at least it is something easily replaceable :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back