my little pony appreciation thread
Oct 18, 2011 at 4:10 AM Post #451 of 1,413
you guys can't be serious there's really a Dr Who like character in My Little Pony?!?!?!?!?!
blink.gif

Oct 18, 2011 at 4:22 AM Post #452 of 1,413

Quote:
Turns out Lesson Zero repeated again today at 11:30 a.m. I managed to catch it. While I loved it the first time I saw it, as I reflected on it later in the weekend I started to think that maybe they went overboard with the humor and wackiness. It didn't feel like the old episodes.

That fear was averted today. The episode is golden, no doubt in my mind. The funniest episode yet to be sure, though not as good overall as S2E2 or some of my favorites from S1. Too much time spent on Ponychan and reading EQD comments made me forget how well they built Twilight's freakout up. It's gradual and effective, not rushed or over-the-top like some of the neighsayers claim. Yes, maybe they did go a little overboard with some of her facial expressions.

Still, season 2 is looking up. The next one will be the real test. If they screw up the incredible potential of Halloween + Luna, I will be sad. Fingers crossed for a song in that episode!

I don't know if I'd let my 5 yo niece watch this episode, Twilight's facial expression are freaky.

Quote:
you guys can't be serious there's really a Dr Who like character in My Little Pony?!?!?!?!?!
blink.gif

Oct 18, 2011 at 9:14 AM Post #453 of 1,413
even though lesson zero was great episode and was funny, i still like the episode where applejack and rainbow dash race the most. i just found it funny when they were picking on twilight on her reading about running. also i think i most enjoyed fluttershy's freak-out on last episode of season 1 ''best night ever''. i always knew she would one day blow for how calm she is all the time cause it's always the quiet ones that tend to have the biggest tempers.

Oct 18, 2011 at 12:52 PM Post #455 of 1,413
Quote:
I don't know if I'd let my 5 yo niece watch this episode, Twilight's facial expression are freaky.

There's worse stuff she could be watching. Still, if she's not a fan of scary or creepy stuff, I'd avoid it for now. Funniest episode, but also arguably the creepiest (S1E125 and S2E1 had some creepy stuff too).

Quote:
Episode 4 is coming out on the 22nd and I've ran out of new MLP episodes to watch 

Just watch it again. That's what I do 
biggrin.gif

Oct 18, 2011 at 5:53 PM Post #457 of 1,413
this one of best story drawing pic i seen so far. i will admit i did shed a manly tear over it. it's a great picture. sorry for the size though. i had to keep it this way cause imageshack or photobucket kept resizing it smaller and unsee-able.

epicfeelhttpmlpfimdevia.jpg

Oct 19, 2011 at 3:05 AM Post #459 of 1,413
is that who did the pictures above? pushapup? or just the one you posted? it is a very good one too i have to say.

Oct 19, 2011 at 3:06 PM Post #461 of 1,413
No Strings Attached (Octavia Battle Theme)

i don't know if anyone heard this one yet but after hearing this Octavia has to be one of my favorite pony so far now even though she only appears on like one episode for few seconds. this so sounds like something it be in abstract game like Alice:madness returns.

Oct 20, 2011 at 3:06 AM Post #462 of 1,413
You guys may enjoy the pony creator on devient art.

http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

I made a heavy metal pony.

Notice the Opeth.

Oct 20, 2011 at 4:31 AM Post #463 of 1,413

If I was a MLP that would be me. Notice the DigitalFreak birth mark. I'd be the pony who guards the village from snake oil salesmen.

Oct 20, 2011 at 8:23 PM Post #465 of 1,413
ponyWithBackground3.jpg

i made this real quick. i guess it turned out well. the pony generator is really cool though.

ponyWithBackgroundw.jpg

other one real quick. same one. just different color scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back