Music videos you must tell the world about thread
Jan 19, 2010 at 11:19 AM Post #3 of 69
0/2 so far.

Jan 19, 2010 at 11:34 AM Post #4 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
0/2 so far.

Holy crap, no kidding. The first was more like a tech rendering demo, and the second was a monotonous emo pop song. I still like Blink-182, but Angels and Airwaves have been one of the the worst "bands" I have ever heard since I gave their debut album a try. All the their songs sound the same.
confused_face.gif

Jan 19, 2010 at 1:07 PM Post #8 of 69
Animal Collective have some crazy trippy videos from their latest full length release.

YouTube - Animal Collective - Summertime Clothes (Official Video)
YouTube - Animal Collective - In The Flowers
YouTube - Animal Collective - My Girls

Yeasayer's video for Ambling Amp was crazy as well...

YouTube - Yeasayer - Ambling Alp - Censored Version

My favorite video of the past year was a tossup between one of the following...

YouTube - GIRLS | HELLHOLE RATRACE
YouTube - Fever Ray - If I Had a Heart

Jan 19, 2010 at 1:49 PM Post #9 of 69
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

The best two ever IMHO (in favour of take on me). I don't think 8 bit trip is a very good tune (and I happen to like this kind of music), but the video is amazing.

Not a music video, but amazing.

Also this for sheer hilarity.

Jan 19, 2010 at 3:38 PM Post #11 of 69
Well, I can't argue with you there. I never said they had to be "good", just something you think other people should be aware of.
biggrin.gif

Jan 19, 2010 at 6:15 PM Post #12 of 69
Yup Take on Me is it
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 19, 2010 at 9:01 PM Post #15 of 69
Mastodon makes the best videos nowadays in terms of concept, execution and production values:

Behemoth isn't far behind either:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back