Music videos you must tell the world about thread
Jan 23, 2010 at 1:51 AM Post #32 of 69
Well, it won't be easy to compete with the likes of Take On Me (that was expensive back then), but here go a few that I like:

This Mortal Coil with Song to the Siren
(yep, the Tim Buckley cover; not really a fancy video at all but fitting, and a great song)

Laurie Anderson's O Superman

More Kate Bush videos than I feel motivated to list now; try the weird There Goes A Tenner, Army Dreamers, Experiment 4, or the good ol' Cloudbusting vid.

While I can't find a copy of Peter Gabriel's Shock The Monkey right now, the classic Sledgehammer can certainly be found.

St. Vincent's music videos are usually somewhat puzzling but good - Jesus Saves, I Spend, Actor Out Of Work or Marrow.

Jan 27, 2010 at 7:34 AM Post #36 of 69
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Front 242- Headhunter v.1
Classic European music video from the 80's : leather, hot chick, and artsy symbolism. What more could you ask for?

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Depech Mode - Enjoy the Silence
Classy video, enough said.

Jan 27, 2010 at 6:17 PM Post #41 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by deadhead12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
YouTube - The White Stripes
This video blew my mind the first time I watched it.

Great video! I also like this one, the first time I heard of the band:

Jan 27, 2010 at 10:15 PM Post #42 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by paulb09 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If we're talking about videos from a technical stand point, I think this is pretty cool: YouTube - Official Strawberry Swing video

not a big cold play fan. BUT this video is a pretty damn amazing. thanks.
the Converge video was pretty disturbing BUT still awesome.

if you like Breasts you might like these videos here and here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back