Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
May 18, 2010 at 10:22 PM Post #287 of 16,931
ViSang R02 added as promised. My apologies to anyone who just received a notification for each front page post I edited. 

Quote:
wow. this is really nice. It helped me a lot. Thank you so much

Welcome, glad you found it useful 
wink.gif

May 19, 2010 at 3:29 AM Post #288 of 16,931
joker you are amazing!! That is the most amazing list/comparison/chart/review/knowledge ive seen!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Btw you nailed the Nuforce Ne-6 right on the money - My casing separated from the bud :frowning2:

Im really disappointed by the build quality not sure what they were thinking when they designed it - the glue just does not hold up!! Why didnt that screw it or something isntead of using weak glue :/ 

either way im going to use super glue or something?? Think its a good idea or should i do something else??

May 19, 2010 at 3:36 AM Post #289 of 16,931

Quote:
joker you are amazing!! That is the most amazing list/comparison/chart/review/knowledge ive seen!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Btw you nailed the Nuforce Ne-6 right on the money - My casing separated from the bud :frowning2:

Im really disappointed by the build quality not sure what they were thinking when they designed it - the glue just does not hold up!! Why didnt that screw it or something isntead of using weak glue :/ 

either way im going to use super glue or something?? Think its a good idea or should i do something else??

Warranty it. Nuforce have fantastic customer service. They'll send you a replacement in no time.

Do it here: www.nuforce.com/hp/support/service.html

May 19, 2010 at 7:52 AM Post #290 of 16,931
thanks for finally updating the thread again, I know it's a pain for people want to change the title but can't. I do hope that feature would be brought back like before.

May 19, 2010 at 8:03 AM Post #291 of 16,931
Thanks for the update! These multi-iem comparison threads are awesome.

May 19, 2010 at 2:42 PM Post #292 of 16,931
Quote:
Warranty it. Nuforce have fantastic customer service. They'll send you a replacement in no time.  
Do it here: www.nuforce.com/hp/support/service.html

This is what I would try first. I had no receipt when my NE-7Ms split and Nuforce still replaced them at no charge. Great customer service. Failing that superglue would work as a last resort but you have to be careful to keep the glue on the overlapping housing lip and not inside the housing.

May 20, 2010 at 2:53 AM Post #293 of 16,931
Please try to get hold of the silver bullet, eterna and the hippos even if just for reviews. That would really put alot of things into perspective regarding all the other earphones. Thanks alot.

May 20, 2010 at 5:23 AM Post #294 of 16,931
WOW, what a collection of IEMs :D  I really amazed :D

Thanks a lot for the reviews!  Really appreciate your effort for that! :)

Have you heard of Superlux HD381 series, especially HD381F?  To my ears they sound very good, although I don't have the extensive experience like you with IEMs :D  So I think your opinion would be very valuable.

FYI, my mini review about Superlux HD381:
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/493052/superlux-hd381-series-mini-review-comparisons#post_6653649

May 20, 2010 at 1:45 PM Post #295 of 16,931
Quote:
Please try to get hold of the silver bullet, eterna and the hippos even if just for reviews. That would really put alot of things into perspective regarding all the other earphones. Thanks alot.

I have the Shrooms and should be able to get their review up in a couple of weeks. No plans for the Eterna, Silver Bullet, or VB at this point, but maybe in the future.

Quote:
WOW, what a collection of IEMs :D  I really amazed :D

Thanks a lot for the reviews!  Really appreciate your effort for that! :)

Have you heard of Superlux HD381 series, especially HD381F?  To my ears they sound very good, although I don't have the extensive experience like you with IEMs :D  So I think your opinion would be very valuable.

FYI, my mini review about Superlux HD381:
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/493052/superlux-hd381-series-mini-review-comparisons#post_6653649

Thanks. I've heard of the Superlux IEMs and wanted to try them (as well as their portable headphones, which don't seem to be available anywhere). I'll look into it. 

May 21, 2010 at 7:54 PM Post #297 of 16,931
This is outstanding work. Takes a real dedication. Thanks for this. I'm a newb, and still learning all the sound jargon. This helps me to understand, because I can listen to  IEM's I have, and compare them with your notes. Makes it come alive in detail a little more.

May 25, 2010 at 11:44 PM Post #299 of 16,931
Added Klipsch S2 and Brainwavz M1 
smile_phones.gif

Quote:
This is outstanding work. Takes a real dedication. Thanks for this. I'm a newb, and still learning all the sound jargon. This helps me to understand, because I can listen to  IEM's I have, and compare them with your notes. Makes it come alive in detail a little more.

Quote:
This is an EPIC thread.  You are amazing Joker.  Keep it up.

Thanks, glad the thread is useful 
biggrin.gif

May 25, 2010 at 11:47 PM Post #300 of 16,931
lots of updates lately :) was always interested in the S2 when I had the S4

this is what happens when the OP's goal here is obviously to own every single earphone ever made under $100 or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back