Mouse -Fi
Mar 23, 2012 at 10:41 AM Post #301 of 616

Quote:
i also almost bought Sensei instead of R.A.T 7 but since its my girlfriend who bought it for me she said the Sensei looks like a 5$mouse (sorry normally girls don't care about anything else but LOOKS)..somehow the R.A.T 7 for me is not that comfy to grip (not used to) since im used to G700 which is a quit high profile mouse insted of a low one..

Well that's a shame, personally I don't dig the look of the RAT7, too ricey for me. :p Also I had a friend who did the G700 to Sensei switch, and he says the Sensei feels like an extension of his hand now. I personally feel the same coming from the G9.

Mar 31, 2012 at 12:54 PM Post #303 of 616
I just bought a Logitech Performance MX--so far, so good!

Apr 2, 2012 at 1:25 AM Post #305 of 616
Hows the grip on the sensi? I'm thinking about trashing my mamba for that.

Quote:
Took some pictures of my Sensei, I ******* love this thing so far.

Apr 3, 2012 at 11:49 PM Post #308 of 616
The lights are white and it only holds two DPI settings instead of there being a screen on the bottom that can hold 10 in total. Not worth it, might as well try to get a Xai used or something for cheaper.

Apr 4, 2012 at 12:41 AM Post #309 of 616
Hmm. The only feature that would stop me leaving my Death Adder is the fact that I can push down on the scroll-wheel, scroll and have my sensitivity go up or down in small increments. Not very handy when I'm doing normal stuff, essential when I'm gaming.

Apr 4, 2012 at 6:07 AM Post #310 of 616
I saw on their website that they are making a non-metallic one. Not sure of the spec difference aside from casing, though.

It will not have the processor in it and it will be cheaper. What that comes down to is that you won't have the ability to store settings on your mouse. So unless you're going to several LAN events every year where you are using a computer which isn't your own there is no real reason to buy the more expensive one. That's what I've been able to gather anyway.

Apr 4, 2012 at 1:28 PM Post #311 of 616
Might look into it, then. I keep having issues where the Deathadder software on Windows keeps crashing mid-game, forcing me to log out then log back in.

Ironically, under OS X my Deathadder runs perfectly.

Apr 9, 2012 at 5:52 PM Post #312 of 616
The Xai, Sensei, Ikari, Generic Microsoft optical mouse. 

All of them feel 100 times better than the mamba, the thing just did not fit my hadn like a glove.  perhaps its my small hands but I hated it.

Apr 9, 2012 at 8:01 PM Post #313 of 616

Quote:
The Xai, Sensei, Ikari, Generic Microsoft optical mouse. 

All of them feel 100 times better than the mamba, the thing just did not fit my hadn like a glove.  perhaps its my small hands but I hated it.

I actually have the Razer Mamba and have small hands and I absolutely love the grip on that mouse. Sadly after 2 years it died on me...

Apr 9, 2012 at 8:53 PM Post #315 of 616
I think I might give Steelseries a try for my next mouse simply because of how bad the software is for Razer. I know there are other gaming mice around but so many of them are extremely ugly. It's the biggest problem I have with just about anything I buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back