Most basshead IEMs with the best bang for bucks
Apr 8, 2024 at 2:16 PM Post #32 of 38
TFZ Live X will shake your skull.

Apr 9, 2024 at 12:32 PM Post #33 of 38
I've heard tons of basshead sets, nothing comes even remotely close to the Scarlett Mini. It's the heavyweight champion of the world for quantity.

From some early reviews guys are making the Symphonium Titan out to be the new top bass quality set.

But if you're looking for something lower budget the Maestro Mini is second place.

I've had the Focus EDM which had a massive amount of bass, but I think it's hard to find. The new HBB Hades graph looks to be the same level of bass.

A couple TFZ had some big bass, the No.3 was big bass. I'd guess some of the newer ones follow that up.

The Ikko OH10 has nice bass, haven't heard the mk2 yet though.

The Mext was excellent for bass. But not as massive compared to some of the others.

Soundrhyme DTE900 is great for bass, and just awesome overall.

The Fir Rn6 has super high quality and detailed bass, slams hard. The Xe6 has even more quantity but A/B with the Rn6 made it sound loose and bloated and can't compare.

Moondrop variations has pretty big subbass but the midbass tuck is very noticeable.

The Maestro SE is pretty great too. Obv lots of quality overall to go along with the massive bass.

Apr 9, 2024 at 8:58 PM Post #34 of 38
Any basshead suggestions in the $100(ish) range? A little higher won't kill me.

Right now I have the QKZ x HBB and Castor Bass, with the Kefine Delcis on the way.

7HZ Legato is quite basshead, visceral sub-bass rumble that rattles the jaw.

Apr 9, 2024 at 10:12 PM Post #36 of 38
1000013130.jpg

If you recognized these, you are certified old fart in the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back