Mikhail (Singlepower) you win...or maybe you're losing...
Jun 20, 2009 at 11:32 AM Post #286 of 297
Pff all those procedures... I can understand why none has yet taken action, it'd taken years.

Just all go at his door and see what he does. Don't do anything wrong though, you don't want to give him the chance to sue you guys
tongue.gif
. Just confront him with a couple of guys that got ripped, I think that this is the last thing that thiefs want.

Jun 20, 2009 at 11:51 AM Post #287 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frihed89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You are confusing criminal and civil law. So are a lot of other people.

No, I don't think I was, I was talking about civil law and directly relating my experience with breach of contract litigation through the "small claims" court process. I don't know how else an individual without representation could get any $$ out of him. I don't see any way in which criminal action could be pursued in a meaningful way.

Quote:

And then, as others have noted, do you believe you can collect enough to make it all worth your while?

Did you really mean to quote me? That's exactly what I said.
confused.gif

But I'm done here, I'm not a lawyer or even remotely familiar with Colorado laws or procedures. I merely thought that the suggestion that it would be a simple process to take Mikhail to small claims court and get one's money back was inaccurate. You seem to be in agreement with me there.

Jun 20, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #289 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So while you may have been involved in cases before it's nowhere near as simple as your first post would imply. So am I really out of line?
rolleyes.gif

It's really not a big enough deal that I want to start a fight over it, your tone was just really condescending.

Anyways, water under the bridge
wink.gif

Jun 20, 2009 at 6:48 PM Post #290 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^Nate's point is correct: getting a judgment and enforcing/collecting on it are two very different things.

Even if they can't collect the money, you'd think they'd get some satisfaction out of seeing Mikhail sweat. The guy I sued in small claims court was, according to people who know him, losing sleep over it as (and I feel Mikhail may be in the same situation given the way he's acting) his budget was so tight that a few thousand dollars was a big deal. He kept making increasingly desperate requests for the judge to dismiss the case based on one crazy claim or another.

Was I able to collect everything he owed me? No, but I got half of it.

Jun 21, 2009 at 6:53 PM Post #291 of 297
i heard from mikhail recently but it's the same story

Jun 21, 2009 at 7:55 PM Post #292 of 297
Geez, I am starting to get my feelings hurt. Mikhail doesnt even bother to lie to me anymore.
wink.gif

I will be suprised if any of us that are still owed something will ever collect.

Jun 21, 2009 at 8:04 PM Post #293 of 297
it is frustrating tom, i want to believe him but he's said before that he would ship soon many times. the only thing i can do is hope there is just a small bit of truth in what he says.

Jun 21, 2009 at 8:18 PM Post #294 of 297
I really think he set me up insesting on me sending mine back for a couple day turn around. i think it went out to someone else to keep them happy until it breaks again.

Jun 21, 2009 at 10:36 PM Post #295 of 297
Brian & Tom,

Sound like you two are waiting for the exact same Meastro XLR amp. Hopefully Mikhail won't ship Tom's broken Meastro to you Brian. Contact Tom for pictures of his amp before he sent it in for the repair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back