Mikhail (Singlepower) you win...or maybe you're losing...
Mar 13, 2009 at 2:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 297

MikeLa

100+ Head-Fier
Mikhail, that's right, you finally won, you wore me down, your wore my attorney down . You have successfully taken $5,700 in 2007 and never delivered anything - not an amp or a refund, and now, not even an email or a phone call.

I've decided to stop throwing good money after bad. To stop the attorney saber rattling you don't responded too. To stop the weekly emails and phone calls you ignore. To stop thinking about litigation, that could cost as-much-as the settlement. To even stop checking the "Where is Singlepower" thread.

So you win, enjoy the $5,700. The sad thing, I really don't think you are enjoying the $5,700, nor do I really think you are winning. I suspect you are panicked, worrying about your cash balance and how you are going to make ends meet. Bombarded with phone calls you don't want to answer and emails you don't want to read. I wish when things got tough, you would have taken the high-road instead of ruining your personal reputation and company's brand. But obviously, you believe different.

So Mikhail, keep the $5,700. I hope it helps, and if things ever do turn around for you - send me a check, not an amp.

-Michael

Mar 13, 2009 at 3:02 AM Post #2 of 297
There are no options to get your $5,700 back? Even a plane ticket to confront him directly would cost less yeah?

Mar 13, 2009 at 3:26 AM Post #4 of 297
*Summons angry mob*

Mar 13, 2009 at 3:30 AM Post #5 of 297
If someone took $5700 from me, you can rest assured I would be on the next plane to deliver a not so kind greeting.

Mar 13, 2009 at 4:59 AM Post #7 of 297
Wow, you're a much bigger person than me to let $5700 walk out the door
frown.gif
I'd be up in arms to get it back; two years of waiting shows a more than reasonable degree of patience.

Mar 13, 2009 at 5:20 AM Post #8 of 297
Sorry for your being a victim Michael. I certainly wouldn't invite him to keep the $$$$. He might use that at a later date to get off the hook with your theft.

This guy adds new meaning to the term: [size=x-small]"Stone Cold Thief"[/size]
mad.gif

Mar 13, 2009 at 12:49 PM Post #11 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeLa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mikhail, that's right, you finally won, you wore me down, your wore my attorney down . You have successfully taken $5,700 in 2007 and never delivered anything - not an amp or a refund, and now, not even an email or a phone call.

I've decided to stop throwing good money after bad. To stop the attorney saber rattling you don't responded too. To stop the weekly emails and phone calls you ignore. To stop thinking about litigation, that could cost as-much-as the settlement. To even stop checking the "Where is Singlepower" thread.

So you win, enjoy the $5,700. The sad thing, I really don't think you are enjoying the $5,700, nor do I really think you are winning. I suspect you are panicked, worrying about your cash balance and how you are going to make ends meet. Bombarded with phone calls you don't want to answer and emails you don't want to read. I wish when things got tough, you would have taken the high-road instead of ruining your personal reputation and company's brand. But obviously, you believe different.

So Mikhail, keep the $5,700. I hope it helps, and if things ever do turn around for you - send me a check, not an amp.

-Michael

As I said... or tried to say months ago... there is no practical means of applying standard "contract law" business practices to doing business with SP and Mikhail. They've done their best to avoid that...

The only way to even consider doing business with them... is a "COD" approach, where the buyer would pay them only on receipt and testing of their amps... and... to accept the fact that you will have no warranty on your amp.

And... what is the point of doing that... when there are so many other great amps... and amp manufacturers... available to "feed your habit."

I hate to be "an I told ya so"... to all those who wanted my much earlier posts deleted (advising them in this regard)... but...

The only question that remains... is... why SP is allowed to do business on this forum?

Mar 13, 2009 at 4:02 PM Post #12 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drag0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
*Summons angry mob*

Angry%20Mob.jpg

But really, he simplly cannot be let off the hook with that sheer amount of money! Get hold of the federal police on this case.

Mar 13, 2009 at 4:05 PM Post #13 of 297
And I thought my $550 lost to a missing parcel (note: irresponsible amp builder) was a big amount. It's peanut compared to your $5700. I'm sorry to hear, but I can understand your decision to just 'walk away' and not think about it anymore. It really is frustrating.

I wouldn't say it's the right decision to just let your 5,700 just disappear like that. However, it may be easier on your psyche if you do.

Mar 13, 2009 at 4:13 PM Post #14 of 297
Sorry to hear about your situation. It is a civil law issue the police will not get involved. The only course of action left to you is a direct confrontation, the man has proved through the manner of his business dealings that he is a coward and will balk at a face to face meeting, probably your best option.

Mar 13, 2009 at 4:20 PM Post #15 of 297
Class action!

Stop all purchases from SP as a community.

If I were going to loose my income if I didn't come clean (and had the opportunity to correct it), I'd do whatever I could to keep it going. Guess some people are too proud/defiant to see common sense. Or he spent all the money and don't have the funds to provide the product.

Don't give up gang. Maybe your individual amounts aren't worth it, but as a whole, it's gotta be.

What else can we do as a community to help this situation?

There are many who have stopped buying amps, tubes, adapters. Those who are still in the que to get an amp will have to decide on what is more important. Their SP order or loosing deposits and walking away. I gotta tell ya, loosing several hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on principal is a tough pill to swallow.

As many as can should help in this situation. It could be us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back