Meet 'Typical Headfier' Andy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2011 at 7:10 PM Post #631 of 2,335
It was interesting until halfway through the 'essay' I check what website I'm looking at, on the first page there's a 6 page article talking about how much better their sound system became after putting it on a $6600 piece of furniture.

Let me repeat, they think putting your sound system on an audiophile grade piece of furniture will improve the sound quality, vastly, and they think $6600 for that piece of furniture is CHEAP, there's even a slogan "shelve your desire to overspend", wow.. clever.. shelve, har har.

I mean come on, why isn't there an "audiophile blacklist" that just compiles a list of every garbage website out there.

Nov 6, 2011 at 7:14 PM Post #632 of 2,335
Quote:
I mean come on, why isn't there an "audiophile blacklist" that just compiles a list of every garbage website out there.

Because they're all garbage.

It would be a lot easier to compile a list of websites that are good. We wouldn't need multiple hard drives to store it, either.

Nov 6, 2011 at 7:28 PM Post #633 of 2,335

Quote:
It was interesting until halfway through the 'essay' I check what website I'm looking at, on the first page there's a 6 page article talking about how much better their sound system became after putting it on a $6600 piece of furniture.

PFFFFBBFSHH I hope they're using cable elevators in addition to that fine furniture.

Nov 6, 2011 at 9:24 PM Post #634 of 2,335
Speaking of April fool jokes...

11227722.jpg

Nov 6, 2011 at 9:30 PM Post #635 of 2,335

Nuh uh!!... AKG releasd the K1001 limited edition for $599, no one noticed it, Denon took over with the D1001, then discontinued it... Creative Aurvana Live bought all the surplus stock of D1001 drivers and put them in their "Aurvana Live" headphone.

Nov 7, 2011 at 12:10 AM Post #639 of 2,335
Quote:
wood on the K series? yeah right... AKG actual engineers, if any, wouldnt be able to think something that complex. it is all about funny colored plastics.

They might still have actual engineers in their microphone division.  Not that it does us any good over here...

Nov 9, 2011 at 2:43 PM Post #645 of 2,335
I have no idea what that is... then again, my cell phone is nearly a decade old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back