Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (8/18/2022: iFi GO Blu Review Added)
May 11, 2015 at 11:30 PM Post #30,736 of 48,579
Well I can let you know what they're like with the PS4 soon. Far from 4k and the graphics card is adequate.

WHAT? You have one coming? That's awesome man. I play on XB1 myself, even though I have a decent PC (i7 @3.4GHz 12gb DDR3, HD6870 GPU). Console gaming is best for me, been doing it my whole life.

I want to see pictures of you pwning noobs with an HE1000 on your head. HAHA

May 11, 2015 at 11:53 PM Post #30,738 of 48,579

Yep, run through the Astro MixAmp... Awesome :wink:

I use one too! I have mine sneakily tucked under my desk near the wall to keep it out of the way until I game. My XB1 is behind the monitor on the right in the 2nd picture. 

excuse the mess, but this is what I am dealing with. I have some Polk Audio Hampden speakers on the way to replace the A2's.

btw, my camera is terrible unless the shots are super close up, apparently.

May 12, 2015 at 4:14 AM Post #30,739 of 48,579
I know you know that we know that you know what the surprise is....

Please...do tell us lol

TOTL closed headphone. No HD 800 successor soon. 

May 12, 2015 at 10:21 AM Post #30,741 of 48,579
  WHAT? You have one coming? That's awesome man. I play on XB1 myself, even though I have a decent PC (i7 @3.4GHz 12gb DDR3, HD6870 GPU). Console gaming is best for me, been doing it my whole life.

I want to see pictures of you pwning noobs with an HE1000 on your head. HAHA

I will indeed post some photos of my dominance in the realm of gaming. And since I don't PvP, that means I'm beating up a weak AI. :p

May 12, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #30,743 of 48,579
Closed Sennheiser Flagship

Is that... really... what it will look like? To me it looks like an M50 or closed Grado, but oversized and too big for it's yolks to move much. Look at the size of those cups! You could pop them off an have a spot of tea, and serve your mate too with the other!

It looks like it will stick out obnoxiously far from your ears and have a significant gap between the side of your head and the headband. It also looks uncomfortable. Eugh!

May 12, 2015 at 11:35 AM Post #30,744 of 48,579
Are you an insider? This isn't the first time I have heard about the coming of a new open flagship from Sennheiser.

He specifically said it was a top of the line CLOSED headphone. No open totl to be released soon... Not to happen... Won't be soon... Open isn't what's happening...

May 12, 2015 at 11:41 AM Post #30,745 of 48,579
He specifically said it was a top of the line CLOSED headphone. No open totl to be released soon... Not to happen... Won't be soon... Open isn't what's happening...

Exactly, I am relieved about that. Love my hd800 and wouldn't want to have small regrets in the purchase. (Spoiler) I have created 2 RMA's yesterday. My decision has been made.

May 12, 2015 at 12:11 PM Post #30,746 of 48,579
Is that... really... what it will look like? To me it looks like an M50 or closed Grado, but oversized and too big for it's yolks to move much. Look at the size of those cups! You could pop them off an have a spot of tea, and serve your mate too with the other!

It looks like it will stick out obnoxiously far from your ears and have a significant gap between the side of your head and the headband. It also looks uncomfortable. Eugh!

Such enthusiasm! Who knocked over your cheerios, this morning?

May 12, 2015 at 1:27 PM Post #30,747 of 48,579

I realize that. I am saying that separately from the closed rumor we all just heard, I have heard before that there will be an open back TOTL from Sennheiser before now. Now I will ask you the same thing; are YOU an insider?

May 12, 2015 at 1:39 PM Post #30,748 of 48,579
I realize that. I am saying that separately from the closed rumor we all just heard, I have heard before that there will be an open back TOTL from Sennheiser before now. Now I will ask you the same thing; are YOU an insider?

The way some people carry themselves in these threads, they are ALL insiders...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back