London Calling meet impressions
Oct 27, 2013 at 4:19 PM Post #91 of 110
  Hope i make it next year, i feel ive missed out even more now having read this thread. Incidently May 24 is champions league final night, lets hope one of our teams is playng.  Could be great day for me if chelsea win it, and after meet, wow!

I laughed when I read this post first, but you never know, it might happen. Scarily torres seems to be 'back' and I can't see Chelsea not winning the league title.

If any english side will challenge for the Champions League then it's most likely to be Chelsea. (Not my Arsenal who without Flamini are now going to flop). 

We had free wifi at the hotel so you can keep up with pre-match build up (kick off should be in the evening) but in every case having the chance to listening to elite exotic headphone systems is far more entertaining than seeing Chelsea play....I'm sure you'll agree...

Oct 28, 2013 at 7:58 AM Post #92 of 110
Hey guys
Firstly massive thanks to Nadeem for organising a great event, ran smooth with a great group of people there. Also thanks to all those guys who brought their personal equipment and allowed access for us to experience them. There’s not any meets that I’ve ever been to like it to be honest, where we all come together and share as a proper community our views, experiences and gear and long may it continue, as I met some great people on the day.
Looking forward to the next meet up, and agree perhaps a Saturday would be ideal if suitable from organising point of view, as already mentioned better travel logistics, block holiday  etc. .
All ideas are great, and would also be great to have any exhibitors that weren’t able attend this one to be at the next, for example AKG who have launched their new flagship headphone, so it would be nice to have them all in one place to experience.  
P.S. Lunch was top, appreciate you sorting that out Nadeem.
Best wishes to all.

Oct 30, 2013 at 12:36 AM Post #96 of 110
Looks like it was fun. I wish I could have gone! (I was in London in August)

Oct 30, 2013 at 2:28 PM Post #97 of 110
As promised, here is a little video of last weeks meet. Enjoy :D

Oct 31, 2013 at 7:01 AM Post #98 of 110
Thank you CraftyClown Very good editing and the video is great.
I can see my Tera Player in there...
smily_headphones1.gif

Thank you again and looking forward to see you all guys at the next meeting.
Musicday ( Levi ).

Oct 31, 2013 at 1:33 PM Post #100 of 110
No worries, sorry we couldn't spend a bit more time on it, but we've been a bit swamped with work here. Always good :)

Nov 1, 2013 at 7:46 AM Post #102 of 110
Can someone please remind me of the website of the guy who had the alpha dogs? I'm sure I had a card.....had being the operative word....

The Alpha Dogs were on Highend Workshop's table, run by Mark Dolbear.
The price of the phones were £520.00

Really nice headphone, that sounded great, looked great, and were very comfortable...:)

www.highendworkshop.co.uk

Telephone : 01494 752171

Regards

Mark (not Mark Dolbear)

Nov 1, 2013 at 8:56 AM Post #103 of 110

Can someone please remind me of the website of the guy who had the alpha dogs? I'm sure I had a card.....had being the operative word....

The Alpha Dogs were on Highend Workshop's table, run by Mark Dolbear.
The price of the phones were £520.00

Really nice headphone, that sounded great, looked great, and were very comfortable...
smily_headphones1.gif

www.highendworkshop.co.uk

Telephone : 01494 752171

Regards

Mark (not Mark Dolbear)

Or Electromod, same guy!  http://www.electromod.co.uk

Nov 1, 2013 at 2:55 PM Post #104 of 110
Spurs an, any chance we can put the video in the first post mate? Cheers :D

Nov 4, 2013 at 6:33 PM Post #105 of 110
  As promised, here is a little video of last weeks meet. Enjoy :D

Liked the video, thanks CraftyClown for the montage of the day rolled into three minutes, made me realize how much gear I still did not get around to listening to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back