Livewires - California Dreamin'
May 7, 2008 at 8:50 AM Post #2,221 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elluzion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
errr earpeace keeps lying to me lol. I was going to get it last wednesday, then that same friday, now i was supposed to get it today and never got it. I don't know whats going on
frown.gif

They won't lie to you from what i know. Dear Elluzion, it's just that they are having trouble controlling the timeframe. They are still new, just be patient with them.
biggrin.gif

I'm sure everything will be fine.
wink.gif

May 7, 2008 at 1:54 PM Post #2,222 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kosmic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They're lying to you?
confused.gif

I doubt that. How are you communicating, and with whom?

well first I communicated with John diles, and then I communicated with some other lady I forgot her name. They are just getting my hopes up, I m not trying to say they are lying to me. I am trying to be patient lol and then I looked in my mailbox and my <3 was broken. haha. I want my livewires
frown.gif

I know i am sure it is hard to predict the timeframe. I totally understand. I am sure they are busy
biggrin.gif

May 7, 2008 at 10:26 PM Post #2,226 of 3,902
wow. ok so i got my livewires!!! YAY!!!! (or not?!?) when i sent them I sent everything back, the case, the earwax tool, the cable, and the ear pieces.

I just opened the bag and guess what!!! no cable! ?!?! but the case and everything else is there lol.... What

frown.gif

errrr

May 8, 2008 at 12:28 AM Post #2,227 of 3,902
Just got mine in today! They recieved my impressions on the 14 of april. 24 days, not bad. Anyways, I will post pics later, i'm gonna go watch a movie wit the gf and then enjoy my new phones some :-D will post impressions promise!

May 8, 2008 at 12:36 AM Post #2,229 of 3,902
I sent mine back to get them fixed and haven't heard anything from them. My experience with John Diles has been amazing, but since I ordered through the Nashville branch I have to deal with them instead. I got the impression that the Mt. Juliet office doesn't appreciate me talking to Mr. Diles about mine being faulty. Go figure.

John Diles answered my email in about an hour at 8 pm (very unexpected). The lady at the Mt. Juliet office never answers or returns my calls. The forum suggests that these are pretty consistent issues. I'm not asking them for immediate turn around or a miracle, I just want to know where I am in the process. Seems reasonable to me.....

I wonder if the other custom iem companies provide customer service for the higher price.

May 8, 2008 at 4:11 AM Post #2,230 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol Baines, and I am still waiting for them to come back after some work on them by the lab. Estimated end of next week, which puts the total at 130 days

Dear FMT, i hope things will finally work out for you once and for all.
cool.gif

And i'm amazed in how patient you are!!!
wink.gif

May 8, 2008 at 4:20 AM Post #2,232 of 3,902
Quote:

wow. ok so i got my livewires!!! YAY!!!! (or not?!?) when i sent them I sent everything back, the case, the earwax tool, the cable, and the ear pieces.

I just opened the bag and guess what!!! no cable! ?!?! but the case and everything else is there lol.... What

frown.gif

errrr

I just can't believe they would be so dumb! - how could they forget something "that" important?
confused.gif

Call them tomorrow and let us know what they tell you ...

Will

May 8, 2008 at 4:35 AM Post #2,233 of 3,902
Quote:

frown.gif

errrr

See, it's stuff like this that makes me re-consider the FreQs, but then I know from all I read that the Livewires sound more like Grados, and I really really want that, and...gah!

"Is the shoddy customer service worth the great sound" is what I guess is my ultimate question to myself.
rolleyes.gif

May 8, 2008 at 5:15 AM Post #2,234 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by wquiles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just can't believe they would be so dumb! - how could they forget something "that" important?
confused.gif

Call them tomorrow and let us know what they tell you ...

Will

yeah i was a bit dissapointed. I called them right when I realized it and they said they would get a cable out to me. If these don't work out im going tripple fi's. I don't know if customs are right for me because I never know if I have the perfect fit... Idk. Hopefully the sound of the livewires will change my mind. I haven't givven up yet
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
See, it's stuff like this that makes me re-consider the FreQs, but then I know from all I read that the Livewires sound more like Grados, and I really really want that, and...gah!

"Is the shoddy customer service worth the great sound" is what I guess is my ultimate question to myself.
rolleyes.gif

yeah, well i was going to go for the FreQ's in the beginning, but i didn't like the connector so I thought i'd spend the extra for livewires.

I looked inside the tunnel and saw that Cottony fuzzy stuff again, maybe its supposed to be there, this time it was farther down the tunnel. IDK im confused lol..

May 8, 2008 at 6:03 AM Post #2,235 of 3,902
Quote:

yeah i was a bit dissapointed. I called them right when I realized it and they said they would get a cable out to me. If these don't work out im going tripple fi's. I don't know if customs are right for me because I never know if I have the perfect fit... Idk. Hopefully the sound of the livewires will change my mind. I haven't givven up yet
biggrin.gif

yeah, well i was going to go for the FreQ's in the beginning, but i didn't like the connector so I thought i'd spend the extra for livewires.

I looked inside the tunnel and saw that Cottony fuzzy stuff again, maybe its supposed to be there, this time it was farther down the tunnel. IDK im confused lol..

Dear Elluzion , i think once everything worked out for you! you'll fall in-love with LiveWires. They just sound amazing....and it has given so much fun and enjoy for me.....and it relieves me from stress by listening to it....after hours of studies, work, and school.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back