Lets Talk Metal
May 11, 2014 at 9:41 AM Post #14,372 of 29,680
May 11, 2014 at 12:09 PM Post #14,374 of 29,680
Which metal songs do you like but are ashamed to admit? Maybe Papa Roach or Mudvayne (not sure, if they are really metal) but you get an idea.

P.S. Don't say - Last Resort. That is a party song..

May 11, 2014 at 12:16 PM Post #14,375 of 29,680
  Which metal songs do you like but are ashamed to admit? Maybe Papa Roach or Mudvayne (not sure, if they are really metal) but you get an idea.

Like this:

May 11, 2014 at 1:39 PM Post #14,376 of 29,680

Oh boy....I guess I'll have to go with this one:

This song is so ******* cliche and cheesy....
The 378197832 soli in it are super cool though!

May 11, 2014 at 10:30 PM Post #14,379 of 29,680

I might actually like the new Gamma Ray, but I haven't heard it yet. I'd probably like some of it and then hate myself.

May 12, 2014 at 8:29 AM Post #14,382 of 29,680
  ^gr have some gr8 albums 

They do. I'll dust off some Gamma Ray, Helloween, Blind Guardian once a year or so. The genre is incredibly dated. But, then they come out w/ someting like Land of the Free II and suprise me-Hansen still has the ability to write catchy PM.

I noticed aboutheavymetal.com  gave their new one a postive review: "At almost an hour it is remarkable how fast Empire Of The Undead flies by. Each song is solid and this could be Gamma Ray’s best record from front to back of their entire career. There is not a weak song to be found. With their latest release, Gamma Ray are proving to be leaders in the genre, which is quite a triumphant since they have been around for 25 years"

Dang! Just when I'm ready to bury the hatchet on an overplayed dated style.

http://heavymetal.about.com/od/gammaray/fl/Gamma-Ray-Empire-Of-The-Undead-Review.htm

May 12, 2014 at 11:19 AM Post #14,383 of 29,680
Did anyone hear this or about this? No offense meant, but Blind Guardian and Gamma Ray are not something to be ashamed of. I guess you guys are too much kvlt. I was thinking more on the lines of mudvayne, slipknot, korn etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back