KOJO KM01-BRASS : With a (32Ω) 20mW +20 mW impression and appreciation thread
Apr 15, 2014 at 7:19 PM Post #211 of 281

One of my best sounding portable system consists of Kojo KM01 Brass (AAA Eneloop battery), Fiio X5, Shure SE535 and DIY mini cable.
Fiio X5 by itself sounds so nice with details and musical midrange and defined bass but added Kojo would make the music more weight with thickness.
Music file is MP3.

May 4, 2014 at 11:37 AM Post #212 of 281
Ko Jo KM 01 + Ibasso HDP R10 + Bayerdynamic T5p = Audiophile transportable set Up

Source : Ibasso HDP R10 japan Edition
Amp : Ko Jo KM01 Brass LE 300 units
Headphone : Bayerdynamic T5p
Cable : mini to mini DIY
Music WAV

My impression :
High : smooth silky High With very Good detail
Mod : very sweet and intimate mid , Tube like midrange
Bass : vyngiid In detail and impact
Separation : very Good thatbi can detect individual instrument very Easy to Find The placement
Soundstage : Wide and very Good In Depth

Overall:
This is Audiophile transportable set Up With Ko Jo KM 01
I can hear many hours during lomg distance Flight
SQ so smoot and natural and mid so intimate With very Good instrument detail

IMO

May 8, 2014 at 2:34 AM Post #214 of 281
  question guys. on KOJO amp....How do you pull your batteries out...it's hard to get it out.

Mine pops out without issue. Can you explain how hard it is with yours? Stuck too tightly?

May 8, 2014 at 11:44 PM Post #216 of 281
  yeah, it's too tight that black holder is almost coming out. So I'm afraid to change the battery because I might break the amp.

If that's so I dun think it's something too technical, just some more exercise with the spring contact will do I guess.

Jun 2, 2014 at 2:13 PM Post #218 of 281
My Audiophile set Up :

Source : AK 100 Gold Japan Edition
Amp : Ko Jo KM 01 Brass Limited Edition 300 pcs
Cable : Mini to mini Crystal Cabke Dream Line series

This set up is excellent for jazz and audiophile music

IMO,

Jun 3, 2014 at 12:13 AM Post #219 of 281
My Audiophile set Up :

Source : AK 100 Gold Japan Edition
Amp : Ko Jo KM 01 Brass Limited Edition 300 pcs
Cable : Mini to mini Crystal Cabke Dream Line series

This set up is excellent for jazz and audiophile music

IMO,

O I'm also pairing the Kojo with my Gold AK100 Lol~ I use a Crystal Cable Piccolino as interconnect, and lately I've been using the Dita Answer Truth Ed and the S-EM6 with this setup. Truly mesmerizing sonic bliss.

Jun 29, 2014 at 6:08 AM Post #220 of 281
O I'm also pairing the Kojo with my Gold AK100 Lol~ I use a Crystal Cable Piccolino as interconnect, and lately I've been using the Dita Answer Truth Ed and the S-EM6 with this setup. Truly mesmerizing sonic bliss.

We are agree with this audiophile sound quality
We have the same crystal cable with different type
At the moment I don't have adapter TRRS to mini plug , I ca not pair my DITA truth gold with Ko Jo KM 01 :D

Jul 31, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #223 of 281
How does the Kojo KM-01 compare with the Alo Continental V3?

I'm mainly a mids/vocals person. After I read about all the praises for the KM-01 here, I immediately got interested in it. :p

Aug 1, 2014 at 2:58 AM Post #224 of 281
I saw one of this beauty at Jaben Perth  and decided to buy one. Very good pairing with my DX90, the headphone i am using is the Fostex TH900 it makes the vocal a bit more forward and sweet which i like, also very good bass, tight and punchy and treble very clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back