JVC HA-FXZ 100/200
Jan 28, 2013 at 5:03 PM Post #2,341 of 3,271
Quote:
I'm using supplied large tips that came with it....yes use the GNII as a source...did you try the neutron music player app...totally the best music app avalible on the market. Try it out you'll be surprise by the sound of it if you really are an audiophile.
smily_headphones1.gif

been using poweramp as my main player, haven't really put to much music on it because i've been using soundcloud as my main go-to for music-- can neutron run in the background so I can use it with soundcloud?

Jan 28, 2013 at 5:57 PM Post #2,344 of 3,271
After reading a lot about the fxz200 I finally ordered them!
I will get them in a few weeks, so in the mean time I'm reading stuff about (portable) amplifiers. 
Does anyone have advice for buying (or not buying) an amp for the fxz200? 
I have an iPhone but I'm planning to buy a sansa fuze 

Jan 28, 2013 at 6:36 PM Post #2,346 of 3,271
Quote:
Why are so many people selling these IEM's, dont they live up to the HYPE?

Oh, I don't know, maybe they don't prefer the sound signature? Also, these sound a little bloated and fatiguing straight out of the box. People who aren't willing to be more patient will flip them quick.

Jan 28, 2013 at 6:46 PM Post #2,347 of 3,271
Oh, I don't know, maybe they don't prefer the sound signature? Also, these sound a little bloated and fatiguing straight out of the box. People who aren't willing to be more patient will flip them quick.

Agreed. The bass was just exploding all over the place at first listen. Let your player run it for like a couple of days nonstop and it'll change a lot.

Jan 28, 2013 at 7:21 PM Post #2,348 of 3,271
Pacetience is key young ones...: D........these does not have bloat bass what so ever...what it does have is a well controlled and strong powerful sub bass rumble /slam. The mids are abit more foward the bass and the treble is equal to the mids. :)...very engaging soundstage and imiging as well.

Jan 28, 2013 at 10:50 PM Post #2,351 of 3,271
Quote:
Burn them in for 20 days before saying anything negative? I am all for letting them burn in a little, but do you realize how crazy you sound? Lol

What is your source?

From experience with another pair of bass abundant IEMs their best sound came after 500 hours of use.  We don't decide how long burn in takes.  It takes what it takes.

Jan 29, 2013 at 5:13 AM Post #2,352 of 3,271
Quote:

From experience with another pair of bass abundant IEMs their best sound came after 500 hours of use.  We don't decide how long burn in takes.  It takes what it takes.

for your brain to burn in
smile.gif
. Why not 1000 hours ?

Jan 29, 2013 at 6:57 AM Post #2,353 of 3,271
Quote:
Ebay from the seller barginbinonline for $459 shipped
biggrin.gif
...his my favorite chinese seller...and if you order from him tell him mochill2 sent you
smily_headphones1.gif

+1

I bought my Colorfly C3 from him, he gave me a free suede pouch for the player, and a free Hisound PAA-1 earbud, which is an awesome earbud - my order was dispatched within 4-5 hours after ordering, and delivered to me after about 6 days, absolutely superb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back