JH Picollino loaner program
Dec 8, 2009 at 12:57 AM Post #64 of 71
I just ordered the Whiplash TWag which is $275. So when the Piccolino eventually makes it here, I will be able to compare it both to the stock cable and TWag, which will likely be fully burned-in once the Piccolino arrives.

Will be interesting to see the TWag compares with the Piccolino, particularly since there is a 4x price differential. The raw wire used in the TWag is very high quality.

Dec 8, 2009 at 1:42 AM Post #65 of 71
The Piccolino is a silver-gold alloy of some sort, it appears to be a finer gauge with fewer strands compared to TWag (SCSCag is just a solidcore silver wire). The Cryoparts wires are Ohno continuous cast while I do not know how the Piccolino is cast, just that it is high purity. I know which one I would (and will) order.

Dec 8, 2009 at 2:10 AM Post #67 of 71
hey guys i forwarded this thread to uncle wilson over at jaben forums already. hope you get a response soon!

Dec 8, 2009 at 2:15 AM Post #68 of 71
aww thanks Bvan but it wasn't needed since I got a buddy over in singapore who was helping me contact Wilson but thanks for the help anyways
wink.gif

Dec 28, 2009 at 10:28 PM Post #70 of 71
Hey hockeyb213,

I'd love to be added to the loaner list. I've shied away from cable upgrades (except for durability) since the sky is truly the limit when you start talking about cable upgrades, but I am curious to see if my 13's have more in store for me.

Thanks for organizing this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back